$15.00 Dollar Hookah Kit

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (smiley @ Jan 21 2007, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys I have spoken with the Mods and they gave me the green light to offer the forum people a special deal. I have 14"inch Fattuta Kits for $15.00 The Kit includes a 14" Hookah,Vase.Bowl , Hose, Tray,brushes set, metal screen, tongs( laugh.gif) ,wind cover. You also get to pick out one. Flavor from a choice of three brands for your free 50g of shisha.

This is the guidellines for the sale. All orders are called in, Credit cards and Debit Cards Only. Must have a Visa or Master card symbol on the card. Limit One Kit Per Person. Offer will last as long as I have the stock. We have sixty of them so hurry up. First Come First Served. The Sale starts tomarrow and will last until the supply is gone. All orders will be placed during the Hours of 11am and 5pm Arizona Time. Maria or myself will help you out. Please no pMS to me about this sale. All questions will be anwered via phone or you can e-mail me at smiley@smileysultimatehookah.com due to the fact my PM folder probably could not handle it. Here is the Vitals:

Smiley's Ultimate Hookah
Phone:520-882-4853

Choose One from the Following for you free 50g shisha:

Nahkla: Double Apple
Fusion: Exotic Banana
Golden Al Fakher: Baharini Apple

Shipping will be done useing USPS Priority Mail. shipping will occur within 24 to 48 hour after time of transaction.
There will be a special price sheet mailed with your Hookah. This will contain info on super special prices just for the Hookah Forum Comunity.
Slae starts tomarrow at 11am Tucson, Az. time. Phone 520-882-4853
Smiley cool.gif

Here is a pic of the Hookah.

Your very welcome guys.Thank you too very much
Smiley

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Feb 6 2007, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still waiting! errrr.....i want this thing asap! but, i can wait angry.gif it should be here soon, i think?

You get your on the 7th I checked its on its way. HEHE LOL
Smiley

i just got off of the phone with maria. ordered a blue one, a smiley bowl, some charcoal, and some cherry shisha. cant wait to get it.

p.s. - you guys are right. maria does sound very hot! and smiley, you sir, rock!

Hey, my friend just ordered on of the hookahs for himself and I asked him to get one of the smiley bowls with it. It was kind of on a whim so I am still hoping it was a good decision. Does anyone have any input on them? What do you think of them and using the glass piece instead of a screen/foil? Feel free to add your input too smiley, thanks.

edit: I just saw in the 'how to pack a smiley bowl' thread that someone specifically asked for a 3 hole version of the screen.  What does it normally come with and are there any advantages to the three hole version? Edited by enfer singe

QUOTE (enfer singe @ Feb 6 2007, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, my friend just ordered on of the hookahs for himself and I asked him to get one of the smiley bowls with it. It was kind of on a whim so I am still hoping it was a good decision. Does anyone have any input on them? What do you think of them and using the glass piece instead of a screen/foil? Feel free to add your input too smiley, thanks.

edit: I just saw in the 'how to pack a smiley bowl' thread that someone specifically asked for a 3 hole version of the screen. What does it normally come with and are there any advantages to the three hole version?

Useually a single hole. The S bowls hold about 10 to 12 g of shisha. We also have a Tulip Bowl. Its a big mother. Holds at least thirty grams of shisha. You should call Maria she can give you the run down on all the different styles. She will help you out.
Smiley Edited by smiley

I got my package yesterday thanks! The Smiley bowl works great!

On another note, my address was not filled out all the way. All it said was 14712, my city, state, and zip. The mailman knew that it was mine for some reason. I guess having 4 big boxes in front of my door was teh big giveway. I'll try out my coconut coals tonight.

Thanks
Eddie

QUOTE (Purdue @ Feb 7 2007, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got my hookah, testing the thing out right now. What a great deal, definately appreciate it Smiley!

Your welcome Bro. I hope it smokes well for you.
Smiley laugh.gif YEEEE HAWWW

Smiley! Lol mine came in the mail. You are amazing. Fedex sucks... rofl the box came... and the pipe from the stem was sticking out of it... and the wind cover was bent to hell, but I bent that back and it works now smile.gif [even though it isn't the prettiest wind cover anymore haha]. I just smoked it with the bahraini apple it came with and wow, amazing. Smokes intensely. Thanks for a good deal, we will definately do business again.

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Feb 7 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the 7th, has come and gone, still empty handed dry.gif

At the end of the shipping day. I think its by up to 10pm before you get it. Let me check to see where you atWhere are you located?
Smiley

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Feb 7 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the 7th, has come and gone, still empty handed dry.gif

At the end of the shipping day. I think its by up to 10pm before you get it. Let me check to see where you atWhere are you located?
Smiley