$15.00 Dollar Hookah Kit

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (McDarragh @ Feb 1 2007, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A damn good deal in anyones books if you ask me tongue.gif If shipping it here didnt cost over double the shisha cost i would get one lmao tongue.gif

Where are you? Whats your postal code?
Smiley

QUOTE (art_official @ Feb 1 2007, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got mine today and just had a tangiers load.

oh was it good.

smiley your the man, do business with you anytime
(probably sooner than later for a glass bowl and some of your smileys finest cherry biggrin.gif)

Oh good I'm glad you got it in one piece.
Smiley

QUOTE (high_society @ Jan 30 2007, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just received it today! Broken base though sad.gif!!!

Im trying the banana now though in my other hookah, I also added the milk to the base. Tastes really good, but is there suppose to be so many bubbles with it?

Ill contact you later when I get more time smiley (thanks for the purchase! Im lovin it)

You vase is going out tomarrow. Sorry again
Smiley

QUOTE (ObsessedwHookah77546 @ Feb 1 2007, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smiley...what about the "pricelist" When are going to allow the members to view it or have access?

Let us know.

By monday I will be testing the Club page. I'm almost done codeing the pages. Hopefully by next thursday or friday it will open. I'm codeing like a beast to get this done. It almost there
Smiley biggrin.gif

Smiley, I called in with my brother and we were told that you guys would calculate and total up shipping with the other parts of the orders and call back (this was Sunday, I believe, maybe Monday, kidn of forgot) and Maria never called us back and to the best of my knowledge the credit card hasnt been charged. Any insight?

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Feb 2 2007, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
geerrr...still not here. I may get it next week, since they dont deliver on weekends

God I feel bad. I will see whats up. AHHHH!!!! Sorry. I'm so pissed. But like I said I will find out for you. Another package got rescudled also I suck at spelling lol. Anyways I will see sorry sagin Smiley

QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Feb 2 2007, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smiley, I called in with my brother and we were told that you guys would calculate and total up shipping with the other parts of the orders and call back (this was Sunday, I believe, maybe Monday, kidn of forgot) and Maria never called us back and to the best of my knowledge the credit card hasnt been charged. Any insight?

I will ask her tomarrow. She might have shipped it out already. I know fedx came today for another set of packages. But I will ask. Somtimes times she forgets. Sorry
Smiley

QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 1 2007, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Feb 2 2007, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will ask her tomarrow. She might have shipped it out already. I know fedx came today for another set of packages. But I will ask. Somtimes times she forgets. Sorry
Smiley

No need to be sorry, just seeing whats up.

Haha, and if thats the case, I totally just scored a new hookah and bowl for free >.< LOL.

yea no call back for me either not like it matters though just as long as i get my hookah and smiley's horchata -= ) cant wait the base on my mya acrylic cracked alittle towards the top i need a hookah to tide me over until i buy a new bottom Edited by MrBubbler

Hello there matey, wondering if you had any of those hookahs remaining?
If you do ill take one, from the UK myself so wondering if you shipped out here and curious abour prices. Will send you an email in a while smile.gif
Thanks! Edited by Sayishere