Studying With Hookah...

So my friends and I were talking about the effects of studying with hookah. Personally i strongly believe that it helps me concentrate and absorb more knowledge, but ive also heard that it has the opposite effect... What is yall's experience with it?

QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Jan 19 2007, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh... I an see how it'd be nice to study with it... but not with any unwashed tobacco.

yeah, I try to stick to washed while studying, i dont think the buzz will help much... I think it helps me understand because it relaxes me and calms me down, thus enabling me to understand better

Hahahaha I agree with Dizz on that one..

I wouldn't want to be all loopy while studying.

I will NOT be smoking Tangiers while studying!!!

haha

I have done it before.. and I do find it a little more relaxing, not only that but I always have to have something else going on to keep the other side of my brain entertained while I study... And since music is WAY to distracting Hookah is perfect.

Love doing it. Really helps me. But certain illict drugs users think that their drug of choice helps them do better but that is normally not the case (hope this isn't breaking the forum rules). So I hope it's not a placebo or even a falsehood on my part.

QUOTE (Evil_Spork @ Jan 19 2007, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Jan 19 2007, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh... I an see how it'd be nice to study with it... but not with any unwashed tobacco.

ditto. unwashed tobacco just kicks my ass... the buzz makes me all retarded and lazy for a fewminutes.. i could never study like that lol

with a washed..sure!

I'd taped up my hoses and connections and used 2 layers of foil yesterday... great improvement, so I was taking power hits of washed AF. I thought I was going to pass out in my chair smile.gif

QUOTE (looloopoopie @ Jan 19 2007, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh Tangiers... so tasty and buzz worthy, it's almost like a beautiful girl punching you in the mouth.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That is going on a T-Shirt or something.

Nothing like smoking Tangiers and the next morning you feel like your eyes are trying to defect and emigrate from your head. Especially winter time when the colder water lets lots of the nicotine come through.

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Jan 19 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I try and study while smoking but get way too distracted with coal management, puffing (if I had a mike stand, that would help), drinking tea or aqua or brews, and getting very sleepy.

my studying tends to turn from the books to the beautiful billows of clouds haha

my level design project is due tomorrow. im designin a map on starcraft i can def smoke some shisha with this project which is exactly what im gonna due in a few...starbuzz black grape mmm mmm mmm