Sahara Review

mushrat

Post your reviews below for Sahara. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Sahara (flavour)

Banana and Milk Sahara Shisha

Sahara Shisha- Banana and Milk

Pipe- Mya BO right out of the fridge and freezer!

Bowl Used- Tangiers Regular

Foil- Heavy Duty with 18ish holes

Smell- It smells like Banana Runts! YUMMMMY

Coal Configuration- Started off with the squares of Jap Coals. \

Smoke- Pretty big clouds! It’s comparative to Layalina, or maybe even Al Fahker.

Flavor/ Longevity- I am not really a fan of banana… It fact it usually makes me sick. But this stuff is awesome!! The second time I smoked it, I made some really simple banana milk shakes and it was amazing!!! This is BY FAR the BEST BANANA I HAVE EVER SMOKED. It really did taste like banana runts. If you guys are in the mood for something fruit you gotta try this! This was my first time trying this brand and I have to say I was pretty impressed. The whole smoke lasted probably for about an Hour and fifteen and then I got bored but it probably could have smoked for another 15-20 mins.

8/10 Overall
10/10 for Banana Flavors!

• 1 month later...
Erica said it all but I just felt the need to agree. I had never heard of this brand or the flavor. This is by far the best banana flavor I've smoked, it reminded me of banana pudding. It's delicious. I smoked it while visiting a friend in Austin, TX and the smoke wasn't drawing very well and yet we still got a lot of flavor. I really want to get my hands on some and smoke it out of my hookah. It's a must try.

I give it a 9/10.

• 10 months later...
Sahara Banana & Milk

Set-up: 22" Egyp, 27" Syrain - both using standard Egy clay bowls, (2) 2" exoticas or 2 33m Golden QL, HD foil + windcover

Smell:It Smells like Banana Laffy Taffy candy.

Taste: Strange taste, but good. Similar to the Laffy Taffy candy, but not quite as candy-sweet.

Appearence: med to course cut, moist but not drippy. Similar to Nakhla, but wetter.

Smokes: Needs to have the windcover to "cook" it, but smokes well. Thick clouds.

Buzz: HEAVY, it will knock you around if you let it.

Time: between an hour and 1hr 20min

Score: 7-8 out of 10

Remarkaby good smoke, almost like Nakhla. Smokes the same way, so can get alittle harsh at times. Good heat management is KEY! Nice candy-like Banana flavor, mixes well with Peach and Coconut.

Sahara Fakfakhina Fruits

Set-up: 22" Egyp, 27" Syrain, 30" Syrain - all using standard Egy clay bowls, (2) 1.5" exoticas, HD foil + windcover

Smell: Nice mixed fruit, not overpowering and NOT heavy on the citrus. Hard to say what fruit although.

Taste: Sweet mixed fruit, pleasant and yummy. Some citrus, but not overpowering. Hard to pick out the exact fruit.

Appearence: med to course cut, moist but not drippy. Similar to Nakhla, but wetter.

Smokes: Needs to have the windcover to "cook" it, but smokes well. Thick clouds.

Buzz: HEAVY, it will knock you around if you let it.

Time: between an hour and 1hr 35min

Score: 9 out of 10

Many "mixed" fruit have done me bad, but this is a great one! Smooth fruity taste, not sickening or overpowering. BUT hard to figure out exactly what fruit it really made up of. Well worth the $10 for the box. Needs good heat management, but it a wonderful smoke. Mixes well with Mint.

One NOTE: inner bag had a Al Sultan gold sticker sealing the bag. Don't know why, the bag was indenticial to Al Sultan bags.

• 6 months later...
Sahara Banana & Milk

Hookah: Mini Mya
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Mya Cloisonne
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Medium Cut, few stems, soaked in red dye
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Unknown (Might be stated on the box in Arabic, but I can't read it)
Smell: Banana Hint
Taste: Definitely a Banana and Milk Flavor, with the red dye taste undertone
Smoke: Average Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: HookahCompany.com

Overall: 8/10 As an objective rating. Personally I put it a bit lower. The red dye undertone was extremely strong. But if you don't notice it it's a pretty good flavor.