Hookah Etc. Thanks For Having Me On This Forum

To be honest, he has people who are supporting him and saying nice things about him along with the detractors. While trying to impress upon him how he should act here, I myself don't feel justified in banning him at this point. And there are a few other mods believe it or not, who also are in on decisions like this. Remember, I'm just usually the Hatchet Man.

While I believe he's pushing his luck, the fact that there are folks here willing to give him a cance means I have to be extra careful not to let my personal dislike for him effect my doing my job as a Mod. Read my person statement in my sig/icon wink.gif

If he continues to push, or more people start to come foreward about their feelings that they DON'T like what he's doing, this will change rapidly however. I am anxious to hear from all the people who have come to his defense and ordered his great priced stuff, to show their support and prove his intents are good as well as is his customer service. rolleyes.gif

besides, a good go keeps the place lively as long as it doesn't turn too uncivil. dry.gif

3 months. my .02

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeings as everyone likes to brag about their stats, I'll take a stab:

As a long standing member of this forum, and a dedicated hookah smoker, I think that there should be an advertising section added to the trades section, and it shhould be separated by brand like the review section is. Make a thread for each brand, and then let a representative from the company toot his or her own horn there ALL DAY LONG!

Now, I'm going back to my salon job where the drama isn't nearly this good.

< /2cents >

I met him today and he is a really nice guy and I will be doing business with him again. He was really helpful and willing to special order stuff for me. Give him a chance y'all. I do agree that he might be pushing his business a little to hard for the forum but once word of mouth gets out I am sure it will be fine.

Just an update:

I now carry Vanilla, Blackberry, Pina Colada, Pomegranate, Apricot, Sour Apple, Coca Cola, Rose, Bubble Gum, Mocha Late, Pear, and Guava of Al Amir on top of all the other flavors I carry.

Any Questions...just let me know

Thanks!

Hookah ETC
713-550-0707
Supplier of Hookahs, Shisha, and all Accessories.
Retailers, Wholesalers, and personals welcome!

Ask for Jimmy.

Well, I havn't shown up for alittle while , but I've returned and this is the first thing I've read. Not bad stuff really.

I'll be honest, I think mostly the problem is...well, what Steve said. He seems anxious, and naturally that sets people off. I like the fact that he came out with his intentions, and even if the ebay thing is dishonest, i can't hate a guy for a loophole.

That being said, I can't say I support or detract from him...with MN and HookahCompany around, I have no need of anyone else, lol.

Good to be back though. ^^

QUOTE (Macho555 @ Jan 22 2007, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I havn't shown up for alittle while , but I've returned and this is the first thing I've read. Not bad stuff really.

I'll be honest, I think mostly the problem is...well, what Steve said. He seems anxious, and naturally that sets people off. I like the fact that he came out with his intentions, and even if the ebay thing is dishonest, i can't hate a guy for a loophole.

That being said, I can't say I support or detract from him...with MN and HookahCompany around, I have no need of anyone else, lol.

Good to be back though. ^^

Hey Macho How have you been? Good to see you again.
Smiley