Hookah Etc. Thanks For Having Me On This Forum

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HAHkoo @ Jan 17 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those cobra hoses look sick! i may be interested in a one or two.

Thanks! I don't think anyone else carries them...atleast for what I've seen. So when I saw them myself, I had to get them. Just let me know!

Thanks! Keep Posting! smile.gif

Could be wrong, but I think that that is the one that Taqseem's eBay store carried. Think I've seen them on one of the random vendor who came through here's site too... but it was insanely over priced

QUOTE (HookahETC @ Jan 17 2007, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds good to me! It's unfortunate they didn't have luck with that, it's such a nice hose.

Who is Taqseem?

Keep Posting! smile.gif
Taqseem is Taqseem. www.taqseem.com/
He sells stuff on ebay. I think he is the guy who is responsible for the stargate hookah from what I have read.

QUOTE (rattler @ Jan 17 2007, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (HookahETC @ Jan 17 2007, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You learn something new everyday!

Thanks for the notice!
No notice rolleyes.gif Notice sounds mean...eviction notice...giving 2 weeks notice.

You don't happen to carry syrian hookahs do you?

Haha, you're right...but I've never thought of it like that.

Here is link to my products:
http://palforums.com/HOOKAHFORUM/

Just click the link that says '31" Syrian" Those are the ones I carry for now, but as always I am always getting new and exciting products so just keep checkin back with me!

Thanks! smile.gif

haha, my friends already take my traditional cobra hoses and shake them at me while making snake hissing noises, so i can't imagine what kind of special they would act with ones that actually have a cobra head on them....

being said those hoses are pretty badass.

To be Honest,

I do not know the brand...or company that made these. The wholesaler that I purchase from said he had these for only a few months because they are lmited in supply and not too many of them were made (according to him)

I can, however, say that these smoke Exceptionally well. This hookah "Hits Hard"

Thanks for the post sonthert, and clearing that up for people that might have been confused.

Keep Posting!

so, like good old GH, you are using a loophole to break the rules about no tobacco on ebay? I find the willingness to knowingly sell something you know you shouldn't, claiming the packaging is "collectable" to be a sign that you are not trustworthy. If you are willing to lie to sell things on Ebay, then you are willing to lie to sell things here. This is a sore point with me from a previous vendor who offered great deals, was always freidndly unless someone asked a hard question, then they became defensive and personal, and eventually was banned from the forum.
While I understand revenge negatives, ALL mine are, and I've kept the e-mails, I find the principle to be the thing. The principle to me is that you are willing to lie to sell products.

I'm not lying to sell anything...

I actually have people that come to my store (in pearland) and ask about the tubs...as in to store things in, Arts and crafts stuff. I said...they are full of tobacco, but help yourself if you want.

To make a long story short, they come in about once or twice a month to buy a few tubs...but they buy more Cigar boxes, empty ones of course. So now I have my hookah cutomers bring in their old tubs just for them.

As far as I'm concerned, as well as Ebay...we both know there is tobacco in the product. Just as they know that the cigars people sell on Ebay are tobacco, etc. I choose to sell them for their packaging...and thats what they are advertised for. Im not hiding the fact that they contain tobacco? Ebay knows that haha. But I advertise as is...and if they want to buy it, thats fine. If not, than thats fine as well. Just like I sell Hookahs in my store...I sell ym hookahs for people to smoke Shisha...if they take it home to smoke weed...how would I know, and how can I stop that ya know?

I do not really apprecaite being called a liar. That's kind of rude. If I was gonna lie about something it wouldn't be here...and I wouldn't spend close to 6 hours a day or more on this forum helpin people out..answering question, going through topics and giving advice. You're a mod...go ahead and look at who has almost the most posts. Who spends more time on here? Im here to make the hookah better...not worse. What good would it do me to lie to all of you about something...it wouldnt. You mods really need to chill out...Im an asset to this forum so far. I havent sold a damn thing..and I dont really care if I do or not at this point. I probbaly already gave social smoke and wholesale Hookahs 3-4 cutomers by now by reccommending them...so please...dont call me a liar...you dont know me.

tongue.gif
QUOTE (HookahETC @ Jan 17 2007, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not lying to sell anything...

I actually have people that come to my store (in pearland) and ask about the tubs...as in to store things in, Arts and crafts stuff. I said...they are full of tobacco, but help yourself if you want.

To make a long story short, they come in about once or twice a month to buy a few tubs...but they buy more Cigar boxes, empty ones of course. So now I have my hookah cutomers bring in their old tubs just for them.

As far as I'm concerned, as well as Ebay...we both know there is tobacco in the product. Just as they know that the cigars people sell on Ebay are tobacco, etc. I choose to sell them for their packaging...and thats what they are advertised for. Im not hiding the fact that they contain tobacco? Ebay knows that haha. But I advertise as is...and if they want to buy it, thats fine. If not, than thats fine as well. Just like I sell Hookahs in my store...I sell ym hookahs for people to smoke Shisha...if they take it home to smoke weed...how would I know, and how can I stop that ya know?

I do not really apprecaite being called a liar. That's kind of rude. If I was gonna lie about something it wouldn't be here...and I wouldn't spend close to 6 hours a day or more on this forum helpin people out..answering question, going through topics and giving advice. You're a mod...go ahead and look at who has almost the most posts. Who spends more time on here? Im here to make the hookah better...not worse. What good would it do me to lie to all of you about something...it wouldnt. You mods really need to chill out...Im an asset to this forum so far. I havent sold a damn thing..and I dont really care if I do or not at this point. I probbaly already gave social smoke and wholesale Hookahs 3-4 cutomers by now by reccommending them...so please...dont call me a liar...you dont know me.

Dud you have some serious Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde stuff going on.

whoa! We can all agree to disagree... can't we? I say if another vendor wants to post up here so be it. If you wanna solict... keep it to the PMs.. right?

I think its unfair that you are being judged. However, you gotta understand... you just joined this forum like what... 5 days ago? The problem, just like in sales is, what people don't understand they fear.. or they get skeptical... or they stay with what they know. You are right. We don't know you. But that doesn't mean that they majority of us on the board doesn't want to. I like having choices. You represent yet another choice for my hookah needs. Therefore, as long as you abide by the rules set upon us..... I gladly welcome you to the forum.

Everyone nowadays sells tobacco on ebay with the intent of "collecting" it. I think, if we do business with Hookah Etc, then we can judge him. Lets judge him based upon his merit, not his 95% feedback record on ebay.

Werd, me and a couple of guys plan on stopping by his stores and we will let y'all know. He seems to be a reputable vendor, and I also agree that it is unfair to judge only by what e-bay tells us.

I really appreciate that guys. Atleats some people outthere understand whre I'm coming from.

As far as I know, i haven't broken any HookahForum Rules, and I don't plan on it.

Can't wait to see you guys at the store...just let me know what day, and I'll try to make it!

Thanks,
HookahETC

Hey Guys..I finally compliled together a Pricelist just for HookahForum.com

Here is a link:

http://palforums.com/HOOKAHFORUM/PRICELIST!/

There will be a link there, the file is in Word Document format. Should take a few second to load. There are pictures there with the prices. As always with me, the more you buy, the more you save.

All price do not include shipping of course, so if anyone would be interested in anything, just let me know and I'll do some quick calculations wink.gif

You've been here a week, and quite frankly, I don't think you are any MORE of an asset than anyone else here, and I certainly don't think you've told us anything half a dozen other folks haven't already said. We've survived quite well before you came and will continue to do so long after you are gone, so don't get TOO overinflated there guy.

As for the "collectability" of shisha tubs. They are just cheap tupperware. They aren't collectable, they are recyclable/reuseable, there is a difference and we all know it. And yes, you are lying to sell tobacco. Just because OTHERS are doing it doesn't mean its any less wrong or any less a lie. It is a matter of integrity. If you are willing to lie one place you are willing to lie anyplace, don't try to say yes I do it one place but I would never do it someplace else, just doesn't wash and it's insulting to think I'd believe it.

As for Ebay feedback..you should see some of the crazy negatives I've gotten.

You really are starting to remind me of someone.....

Let s not argue there buddy. My Ebay auctions are done. I wont be doing anymore...

As far as this forum, Im not saying that Im here for this forums survvial...Im sure that it'll do fine with or without me...but read the posts other people have left buddy. People seem to like that they have a variety with me. There is nothing better than having options when purchasing something ya know?

Lets just squash the beef...It's getting old.

Thanks! smile.gif