Hookah Etc. Thanks For Having Me On This Forum

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Dizzy:

You never got back to me about the Hookahs. Let me know when you get off work. wink.gif

To Fizz:
I am compiling a price list right now of everything. I am also getting in a new order of Hookahs, so if anyone is interested, just let me know. I'll be sending a Price List out soon...I'll just host it like I did with the pictures so anyone can take a look.

If anyone has any questions, just let me know! Thanks!

Keep Posting! smile.gif

Here's my thing, son. You do have some lovely hookahs. However I checked your ebay feedback score last night and was not impressed. So I ask is there a reason and you reply that those buyers were just assholes. Whatever. This morning I checked those assholes out. None of them has a rating as low as yours and only one of them drops below 99%. Assholes?! So I take the time to read your feedback and that did it for me. Sorry son, good luck but I'm no longer interested. Customer service is everything to me.

Buyer: NEVER RECEIVED! Unwilling to resolve! Seller kept hounding me for feedback too
Buyer las_vegas_sahm( 262) Dec-21-05 18:20 7197171612
Reply by jzaid84(hookahect) : I sent the product honey, not my responsibility what USPS does with it

Wow.. I thought she was like overreacting about the bad customer service..

Wow....

That's all I have to say..

Being a good supplier means, refunding the product or sending her another one..

Not saying.. Oh well..usps f*ed up... screw you... I already have your money so I don’t care..

Here, on this forum... there is a lovely understanding with some of our vendors.. Something is messed up they fix it for us...

They treat us right, we go back to them and buy more from THEM..

We are ALL about good customer service here… and that sir, is not how to treat a customer you want to come back rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (fizzgig @ Jan 17 2007, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's my thing, son. You do have some lovely hookahs. However I checked your ebay feedback score last night and was not impressed. So I ask is there a reason and you reply that those buyers were just assholes. Whatever. This morning I checked those assholes out. None of them has a rating as low as yours and only one of them drops below 99%. Assholes?! So I take the time to read your feedback and that did it for me. Sorry son, good luck but I'm no longer interested. Customer service is everything to me.

I have 3 negative feedbacks...out of 75. Thats bad? The Vegas lady I explained in Under Ericas post.
The Redhare member...I sold a Louis Vuitton to her. The thing was real, I had all tags, etc. She filed a complaint with Ebay, and ebay decided on my part, not hers. So she went to Paypal, again, Palpal diecided on my part not hers. Then she just did a chargeback, so PayPal couldn't do anything. She sent me emails the day after she received it saying she loved the purse and she can't wait to use it. A week later she claims theres a defect in it. I told her to send me a picture. She sent me a picture showing no defect? Any other buyer would have done the same. Damn you guys are killen me.
The Randomcollector guy...I sold him a Survelliance system. The system was completely closed in the factory packaging( the plactic stuff that you have to cut open with scissors) In the back however, there was a small cut in the plastic...about 2 inches long. He recieves it and claims the entire package was opened? Gave me negative feedback for really no reason...went to home depot and he returned it for more than what he got it from me. Am I that bad? Haha chill out people.

QUOTE (Erica @ Jan 17 2007, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being a good supplier means, refunding the product or sending her another one..

Not saying.. Oh well..usps f*ed up... screw you... I already have your money so I don't care..

Here, on this forum... there is a lovely understanding with some of our vendors.. Something is messed up they fix it for us...

They treat us right, we go back to them and buy more from THEM..

We are ALL about good customer service here… and that sir, is not how to treat a customer you want to come back rolleyes.gif

Thats what I offered to do, I simply asked her to pay for shipping. And she refused? I asked her why didn't she just get insurance on it (50 cents) and she had nothing to say? I did everything a seller could do...

QUOTE (Erica @ Jan 17 2007, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds legit...

Oh, BTW

I thought you weren't allowed to sell any tobacco on Ebay??

Selling tobacco on ebay is actually allowed...but in a sense that it's collectible. Ebays rules are that if you sell an item...in which the item has or consists of tobacco, the tobacco should not be of what is on auction...it must be the packaging, label (cigars), etc. According to them, and I made sure about my case, when you post an auction, you MUST state that the auction is for the packaging of the product, and that in turn is where the value is. When you sell cigars, you must put in the description that the value is in the lables on the cigars, not the ciagrs itself. Same thing with alcohol...value is in the bottle. Along with this, you must be sure that whomever buys from you is over 18...doing this is easy through ebays buyer requirements. That is it. I let them know before I posted, and they said thats fine. There is another seller on there selling AFZAL...that sister company of SOEX. He's been doing that for a while now. According to him he contacted Ebay as well.

Thanks. Keep Posting! smile.gif

As I said: It's all about customer service. You malign people in your ebay feedback section. I would'nt want to deal with that kind of rudeness unless you were the only supplier around. Well, guess what... you're not. Excuses that don't check out just don't cut it with me, son. I wish you well, truly I do. I hope you use this criticism constructively and realize that sometimes a businessman needs to take a loss in order to satisfy his customer base. The return customer is the businessman's bread and butter. For shipping issues... try shipping insurance. And forgo the sarcasm and attitude when dealing with your customers. You're young.... you have plenty of time to correct your mistakes. And if you're smart, you will. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Yea thanks. Believe me, I'm not a bad person, and if I was, I wouldn't have success on Ebay. You think if I was a horrible businessman or a horrible Ebayer people would still buy from me? I doubt it. There is alot going on on Ebay that people don't know. Alot of lies, alot of corruption, alot of negative ya know. As a seller, you try to avoid it, but sometimes you just cant.

If I still had emails that those 3 sent me, I'd copy and paste, but unfortunately I don't. The point here is, I didn't leave feedback like that cause I enjoy it or its my favorite pasttime or something like that, I leave feedback like that because they left it for me, and the shitty emails they sent me....Im not the type of person to dwell on stuff like that though ya know. I get over it...because eventually Everyone on ebay will run into people like that. Now let me get shit clear....Im not saying those 3 negatives I got are bad people...but the way they treated me was kinda pathetic. I did my part. The only one I could have done more is the vegas lady. I could have just sent her another one at my cost and made her happy, but believe me the emails she sent me callin me names and accusing me of being a stealer and a bad seller, etc...I must admit...it pisses you off. Like I said, I offered her to send her the item again...Priority AGAIN, all she had to do was pay for shipping (small item, so shipping was like $3.00 I think) and she refused and kept her ways about callin me a bad seller or whatnot...even after I emailed her and faxed her a copy of the shipping receipt. Whats a guy to do? Just laugh and move on!

I understand if some of you don't trust me or don't want to deal with me now. So be it, but I'm not gonna sit here and sugarcoat anything I sold or said on Ebay. It is what it is, and in my opinion and alot others, they deerved their negative feedbacks.

Thanks for supporting me...to those of whom that still do.

Keep Posting! smile.gif

As a business owner...you're always looking to expand. I got my eyes and ears open. I'm going to try to carry Starbuzz soon. I already have a couple cases of Romann coming.

Any time, please leave suggestions, thats what I'm here for!

Thanks! smile.gif

ok then, I buy:

Starbuzz
Al-Fakher
Pharoh's.. (but this isn't as popular)
Layalina

I like washable hoses, funnel bowls, and 3 kings coals. I do like the ceramics you got too.

If I can purchase them cheaper from you than say Mnhookah or Social Smoke, you got a deal.

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Jan 17 2007, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok then, I buy:

Starbuzz
Al-Fakher
Layalina

I like washable hoses, funnel bowls, and 3 kings coals. I do like the ceramics you got too.

If I can purchase them cheaper from you than say Mnhookah or Social Smoke, you got a deal.

Do you use Natural Coals? Do you use a different brand other than 3 Kings Quick Lites? I have some if you're interested.

Washable Hoses as in the MYA Hoses? I got plenty of them.

I'll keep you updated buddy!

Thanks! Keep Posting! smile.gif

QUOTE (fizzgig @ Jan 17 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As I said: It's all about customer service. You malign people in your ebay feedback section. I would'nt want to deal with that kind of rudeness unless you were the only supplier around. Well, guess what... you're not. Excuses that don't check out just don't cut it with me, son. I wish you well, truly I do. I hope you use this criticism constructively and realize that sometimes a businessman needs to take a loss in order to satisfy his customer base. The return customer is the businessman's bread and butter. For shipping issues... try shipping insurance. And forgo the sarcasm and attitude when dealing with your customers. You're young.... you have plenty of time to correct your mistakes. And if you're smart, you will. Good luck in your future endeavors.

You have no idea how snooty you sound...I don't post that often but I couldn't stop myself after reading this post....and please, give me a break with the "you're young, son." thing, there are a lot of people on this forum of varying ages, and I don't think anyone does this except for you...I've seen people much older than myself act very immature and rudely...age doesn't mean that you're always right....

While I won't purchase anything from him, I don't think he needs you telling him how to conduct his business...if you don't want to buy from him, fine, but I doubt that he's looking for advice on how to run his own business. Lastly, ebay is notorious for having feedback wars, and people (sellers AND buyers) can easily be shady on ebay.

Yoner,

I really appreciate that man. Thanks for looking out.

There is one thing I learned in starting my own business and running it, don't take shit personal.
She can say what she wants, it won't bother me. I'm sure she means well though.

Thanks Again,
Hookah ETC

P.S. If you ever change your mind about ordering from me, let me know. For my defense, I'll give you an extra special deal, and I'll even throw in a free gift. Thanks! smile.gif

QUOTE (HookahETC @ Jan 17 2007, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok then, I buy:

Starbuzz
Al-Fakher
Layalina

Do you use Natural Coals? Do you use a different brand other than 3 Kings Quick Lites? I have some if you're interested.

i do use naturals.. but not as often simply cause they take forever to get going. I hate used the golden lights, and starlights.. they seem to work ok. I use mya washables aswell.

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Jan 17 2007, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (HookahETC @ Jan 17 2007, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok then, I buy:

Starbuzz
Al-Fakher
Layalina

i do use naturals.. but not as often simply cause they take forever to get going. I hate used the golden lights, and starlights.. they seem to work ok. I use mya washables aswell.

Just let me know when you are in need of anything or if you're ready to order.
Thanks!

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Jan 17 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sell tins of Starbuzz, but there is not really any point because i'm in the east coast and your on the other end. If you really need some i'll be glad to help out your starbuzz needs.

How much 250g tins per case? How much for a Case?
PM me if you don't want it public!
Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.

HookahETC will begin carrying Romman SHisha Very Soon!

Just ask for pricing.

Thanks! smile.gif

EDIT: I will also carry Al Fakher and more than likely Havana as well. Everything will probbaly be 250g. Unless otherwise requested by you guys and my customers down here that come to my stores.

Let me know. Thanks! Edited by HookahETC