Hookah Etc. Thanks For Having Me On This Forum

QUOTE (hmpitags2006 @ Jan 16 2007, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are your store hours? I live in Galveston so I would like to come and check out your stores.

Pealand is Open at 9:00 and close at 7:30 everyday but Sunday. Sunday we open at 10:00 and close at 5:00.

Come by and see us! We would love to do business with you...its unfortunate you live so far away!

Thanks! smile.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bradfordr @ Jan 16 2007, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you ship to Canada? If so, I'd love to check out some tobacco price lists.

Email here:

Starbucks92@hotmail.com

I sure can. Obvoiusely it'll cost more to ship, but I can do that for you, no problem.

I'll be sending the pictures out soon.

QUOTE (HookahETC @ Jan 16 2007, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (fizzgig @ Jan 16 2007, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW, do you sell on ebay? Someone is selling Al Amir there... just wondering if it's you. I can't get into Al Amir myself. I've got to have more flavor.

Yes that's me selling on Ebay. It's blowing up.

I'm not sure what you mean by blowing up. unsure.gif Your feedback rating on ebay is terrible. Perhaps there's a good reason?

QUOTE (fizzgig @ Jan 16 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (HookahETC @ Jan 16 2007, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (fizzgig @ Jan 16 2007, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW, do you sell on ebay? Someone is selling Al Amir there... just wondering if it's you. I can't get into Al Amir myself. I've got to have more flavor.

Yes that's me selling on Ebay. It's blowing up.

I'm not sure what you mean by blowing up. unsure.gif Your feedback rating on ebay is terrible. Perhaps there's a good reason?

Unfortunately, you run into some real big assholes on Ebay. 95% isn't bad. It can be worse. But simply put, I have bad feedback from those select few because those select few were really bad people. You win some you lose some honey....just gotta say fuck it and move on ya know?

use an image hose... www.photobucket.com is one of the best.... upload your pics there... and then copy the link into the post or message... it's the one with [ img ] on both sides of it

Hit me up with an e-mail with your tobacco and accessories... or just send one with everything if you already have a template that you've sent out to other people. Selling any cigars too? BTW, if you are trying to get pics into an e-mail you should probably use the second link in photobucket.... it's the red arrow *this is for e-mails*... use the last link for forums

OK GUYS!!! I finally found a solution...

Just copy and paste this link into your Browser. Each Folder has a title, and contains the images of that title. Its selfexplanitory.

http://palforums.com/HOOKAHFORUM/

If you have any problems, let me know. Ask questions about my products!

Thanks!

Keep Posting!!!

I am currently adding accessories to that Webhost I linked. I'll put the Link up again every now and then just incase some people missed it.

Mods....tell me if I'm being excessive....I don't think I am though