Hookah Etc. Thanks For Having Me On This Forum

Hello,

My name is Jimmy and I am the Owner and operator of HookahETC and it's retail stores. I have 3 retail stores in and around Pearland and Friendswood Texas. I have a website (that currently needs updating) and I am getting into Hookah Lounges and bars.

I have been in the Hookah business for 3 years now, and as we have all notcied, it's only been growing. As a distributor, I carry many different styles of Hookahs, a few brands of Shisha, and of course all the accessories to go with it.

I have come to this post for a few good reasons. One of them is to obviously expand my business. It might be a suprise to many of you, but I usually have VERY competitive prices on Shisha and Hookahs as well as accessories. Most of the time, my prices are much lower than alot of the sites you guys go to now-a-days. I am always free to answer any questions you guys might have. If anyone has any suggestions or requests, feel free to tell me, I am always looking for new ways to better my business. If anyone here is looking for anything in the hookah world, whether a Hookah, or some Al Amir, or some charcoal, or any accessories, just let me know, I carry it all. Just ask me about my prices and products and I'd be glad to share!

Along with expanding my business, I am here to help. I am very knowledgeable on Shisha, on Hookahs, and everything in between. I will be looking through the discussion area as well as other categories to see if I can add some input and help anyone out. I'm looking forward to being on here for a long time, and giving the recgonition to Hookahs like it deserves.

Some Things About Me:
I am 22, I am Palestinian (Source of my Hookah knowledge and passion about it) and I live in Friendswood, Texas. I am a student at the University of Houston and I am going for a major in Architecture. I own 3 Tobacco stores, called Tobacco ETC #1, #2, and #3. I am in the process of building-out a Cigar shop called J&R Fine Cigars. My Family owns a chain of Liquor stores called Baywood Liquor. I sell the Hookahs through my tobacco stores but under the company Hookah ETC. I do not know much about the Hookah Lounge industry, but I am looking into it and will more than likely try to establish one. That is pretty much my life.

I hope to hear from all of you soon, and like I said, ask questions! Give me Suggestions! Ask me about my prices and products! That's what I'm here for.

Thanks,
Jimmy
HookahETC

[attachment=70:3_Apple.jpg] [attachment=72:Banana.jpg] [attachment=89:Honeydew.jpg]
[attachment=73:Blueberry.jpg] [attachment=74:Cherry.jpg] [attachment=75:Coconut.jpg]
[attachment=76:Grape.jpg] [attachment=77:Kiwi.jpg] [attachment=78:Kiwi_Strawberry.jpg]
[attachment=79:Lemon.jpg] [attachment=81:Mango.jpg] [attachment=82:Mint.jpg]
[attachment=83:Orange.jpg] [attachment=84:Peach.jpg] [attachment=85:Pineapple.jpg]
[attachment=86:Raspberry.jpg] [attachment=87:Strawberry.jpg] [attachment=88:Watermelon.jpg] Edited by HookahETC

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really not sure about that to be honest. I am hella busy with opening up my cigar shop right now with my brother as my business partner. As well as getting a Hookah lounge set up.

However, with that said, I can email you pictures of everything I carry along with a Price sheet.

I'll keep the status of the website updated as much as I can.

Thanks! smile.gif

Chipo,

The stores address in Friendswood is 149 N. Friendswood Dr. The side street is F.M. 2351. (Our location is right next to the Friendswood Krogers)

our Pearland location is 2800 E. Broadway (This location is right next to the New Conns that just opened up, the Old Randalls)

Come visit Us! I HIGHLY suggest that you visit our Pearland location...thats where most of our goods are.
It is only a quick 5 minute drive from our Friendswood Location.

Thanks! smile.gif

Keep Posting!

QUOTE (HookahETC @ Jan 16 2007, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm off to school guys.

When I get home, I'll send out all the e-mails. Should be around 6:00 Central Time!

Thanks! and Keep Posting!

smile.gif

Ok cool! ill check it out when i have some free time... Its good to know theres a hookah store nearby rolleyes.gif well sorta... Im in glaveston right now aaaarg... The only place to get some tobacco around here is a head shop which is waaaaaay overpriced... And with the cold front coming in im in need of some good tobacco you know?