Dfw Hookahstockii (party)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on opening up a Hookah Lounge down here where I live (Friendswood, Texas..Houston) I would let you guys tear it up in my lounge once I get it opened! Does 08' in Friendswood sound good? Haha.

I got the hookahs, I got the Al Amir, My family owns a chain of liquor stores, I'll have the lounge....what more can you ask for?

smile.gif

Hey Guys
As many of you know I still have a bunch of the al waha to get rid of I was thinking ..... offer you guys that are going to the DFW party a deal on unopened cases of alwaha . here is my plan I have about 20 diff flavors of molasses I want to sell as many cases of unique flavors as I can to those that are going to the party at a discount of 30 bucks a case plus 14 shipping (I get Killed shipping to texas from MI ) and the night of the party those that are going and have bought a case can have a huge swap so everyone gets a bunch of flavors what do you think will it work let me know

steve

BTW I asked Steve to post this because it seems like a great way to get a lot of shisha on the cheap. He gave us a case last time and we scrounged it up. To get more flavors he is gonna have to sell it. But at the price it is hard to beat ya know?

yea, cant beat that with a retarded midget dreseed up as a oompa loompa XD

Anyways.....

So umm yea, Jasmines is serving starbuzz now, same prices as heat though, so i say unless Ali can get us da hook up at Jasmines, i say we see if we can just finish it off at heat again. There VIP lounge was awesome, and the discount twernt bad neither tongue.gif

So i say:

Date: Saturday, March 24th, 2007
Time: 12pm - 5:30pm Scalliwags house, 6:00pm - When the hell ever Heat
Bring: anything you want, hookahs food drinks.... stripper pole (hey ill strip XD)

Sound good? We might have the plans down now and get the list started early. If we have things set in stone this early, give me less of a "fun" time making sure things are ready tongue.gif

And yea... ill bake my brownies again biggrin.gif

Also if we get all plans done now, gives people more time (if you remeber we didnt the final invites like a week or so before the party) and also gives more people time to come back to the forums, PMs ahoy biggrin.gif

damn i wanna go! stupid being in school and wantin 2 achieve my dream of working in the game industry...HOOKAH PARTY OR BUST!!!! im gonna try and make i wanna try EL's brownies and some shoonerbock!!!

that sounds like somethin i myte be able to do. like i told scalli it depends on my classes next semester, they start in march. im def interested tho. ill keep ya posted!

so.... anymore input from people that will be there tongue.gif

Also, ive PMed everyone that was at the last one, hopefully they will get there buts in gear and get here and post tongue.gif Scally, if you got the number for any of em, start calling biggrin.gif

Oh and for the hell of it XP http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5931

Hey im game for another get together. maybe i will bring my mya this time and hopefully i will know what im hoping hauling this time smile.gif if its in march i can definately make it... well im off cause everone is around my little mya and its scaring the crap out of me. considering its like 10 people at the moment with more to come.

Got the PM from Evanslight today...
We'll come out with at least 2-3 people, hopefully a few more and will bring hookahs, tobacco, charcoal, anything else needed.

There are quite a few lounges in the area that we can pull strings at, but each lounge has a different atmosphere. layout, and overall feel, so I'm a little hesitant to recommend one over the other.

I know we can usually set something up at these:
Cafe Medi - Hurst - Cafe
Heat Hookah Lounge - Irving - Lounge
Narah Cafe - Arlington - Cafe
Jasmines - Richardson - Cafe
Velvet Hookah - Dallas - Lounge
Eisleys - Denton - Lounge
Hooka Hooka Lounge - Denton - Cafe

Lounges tend to be a little more private and laid back. Cafes tend to be less private, louder/busier but have a full food menu. So if we chose a cafe like Jamines or Narah, most likely we could get tables reserved and a discount, but expect it to be busy around the group and alot of activity. If we chose a lounge like velvet or heat, most likely we could have an area to ourselves and get a discount, but we would not be able to order a beef shawarma and humus to get the whole package. If we model this event like the first one where we made it to the lounge at around 7:30 PM, we should be ok at any place. However I know by 10:30 on a saturday night, most of those places are at or near capacity, so it will be a hard sell

What we need is to get a debate going on and decide the desired location or at least the top 2 choices. Unless the cafe/lounge already has something booked for the night, we should not have any problems getting it set up.

Keep me posted
Ali

Hmm, im kinda tempted with the idea of a cafe this time. Since we start this off at Scallys, i think jasmines might be a bit too far away. Velvet hookah i think wouldnt work either, unless you can get us under 21's in there, cause if i remeber right, its 21 or over only tongue.gif

I think either Cafe Medi, cause i want to go there and corey wants some good shawarma tongue.gif, or Heat.

So when exactly are you thinking of having this? I'd love to come and join in...

*Edit* I just saw the date, send me some more info please. I'm defintely interedted in attending and doing whatever I can to help make the meet a reality. Edited by Victim026

For right now victim, not too many extra details. THis thread is here to work out those details tongue.gif We need to decide lounge or cafe, times, and also anything else, along with making sure the date is good for everyone.

personally i would go with heat if we could get the discount again. just cause the service was good and the bowls were awesome. i would say jasmines but there hookah's and technique for packing bowls is some of the worst ive seen latley. not to bash on jasmines cause i still go there.

oh sorry for not being on latley. work has got me so stressed out, but all should be well.