Dfw Hookahstockii (party)

Date: March 31th
Time: 2PM
Where: Day Party- Scalli's House to eat- then go to Petra Cafe' a few blocks away until we head to night party

Night Party- to be determinied

It is high time we have another. The last was a blast from what I remember and we had a fantastic time. CoRey, don't make yourself sick again this time if you can help me ohmy.gif
I am thinking March gives us two months. People changed their minds so many times that putting it further out for the sae of planning does not seem beneficial.
Ali has already confirmed that Social Smoke is game for another round. You guys were so well behaved last time that Ms. Scalli is okay with starting it off here.

We can start it off here and move it to a club in the evening... same scenerio unless a better idea arises. We need to let Abide know and some of the guys that have fallen off the face of the earth.
So put on your party caps. Let's plan this. I promise to get us a level table setup outside for smoking this time Ali!!!

And here is a pic from the last time out smile.gif

Edited by Scalliwag

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, pre-march 29th, i'll only be 20 tongue.gif but put it this way... I JUST got a promotion at work... today was my first day on the new job *I got power now, bitches biggrin.gif*, but I'm weary if I'd be able to get away for a couple of days to get back up to dallas *and then ditch the rents for a night*

damn maybe i can fly out there with 2 months notice! it depends on when my classes are scheduled next semester...keep us posted ARRRRRRR

Try and make it Pimpy. If everybody is real nice maybe Lake will bring some of his homemade beer for the 21 and older crowd. smile.gif I will have a couple of batches ready by then. So 10 gallons or so of Schoonerbock.
I have to PM Abide so I can have my designated driver again. smile.gif

So what all lounges do you think we could look at for hosting the evening party Ali?

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Jan 15 2007, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww, I'd go, but I'm saving up for an anime convention in May sad.gif

You're too cute anyways, Ms. Scalli would pimpslap me ohmy.gif ARRRRRRR!!! What the hell is an anime? Tell me you did not typo enima?!?!?!?! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Oops, sorry, Shinerbock said that sad.gif

well at least you can take a joke.... otherwise Shiner would have to apologize and that seems to trauamtize her a bit ohmy.gif
You should skip the anime convention and hit our party..... wait, Shiner says that they have dirty animes and that is prolly the ones you are gonna check out? I can't top that sad.gif

Those are on later at night, but I'm usually stumbling around drunk at that point. Last year I was clutching a big ass bottle of rum yelling "HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!" off of the balcony of the hotel and got a bunch of cheers smile.gif At least it was Cinco De Mayo... o_O

Besides, last year's convention is where I first smoked hookah biggrin.gif I'm going to be one of the Hookah Guys this year, "Bringing Nerds Together With the Power of the Hookah!" Edited by Allia22

Ahh yea, another party biggrin.gif

Im all up for helping plan. Last time i had alot of things to worry bout, not just the party. I think this time will be even better. And i think we found last time that keeping it decently small was perfect biggrin.gif so i say we start working on getting just the basics thought out. Where, when (a for sure date), what all to bring, what kind of things we want to do, and all that jazz. Then we start up another thread for the final guest list, then one more for the actually party biggrin.gif sound good to everyone?

I can't wait for this one, always use a fun day with scally and the gang biggrin.gif

YAY!!! EL is alive!!! March 24th is the 4th Saturday of the month. Gives us a tad over 2 months. Those that are serious contenders for coming check you calendars and see if that works. We could bounce it to another if you are sure to make it.

damn i so wanna make this one! im def down to be one of the first to try shoonerbock! im sure you will have shiner on hand as well wink.gif. i better start savin my pennies just in case!