Homemade Hookah!

johnchain

Well, back when I was making homemade bongs, I thought I should make a hookah as well (which just turned out to be a multi-person bong) but filtered quite well...

lol it kinda looks like a fountain, sorry about the quality, you'd all know how much crappier it really is if u could see the detals..

I eventually added on top a ceramic incense burner and replaced the bottom vase with one that resembles a crystal ball. The the part from the top bowl to the vase are CANDLE HOLDERS that after a little work screwed together (no way I could shape that out with my crappy metal skills) and I just drilled a hole through all of it. Impossible to see, but we soldered the bowl piece on using a jet torch lighter, took way longer than it should have.

That's my personal creation, anyone else tried doing this back in the days of being under 18?

Art's correct, we have a section dedicated to the "how-to" stuff. I'll move the thread. I'll move it for ya.

Also from your picture, it looks to be a pretty damn well constructed homemade hookah. Maybe if you could get us some better pictures, and some more detailed instructions, someone will be able to actually take advantage of your ideas.