Wow

DyinTuLive

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jan 26 2007, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats wrong with bein a noob!!! i got a level 12 druid!!! w00t

EDIT: #&*%$ tears of the moon quest in darnassus is pissin me off i abandoned it! i couldnt find the damn spider (lady sathrah) so i can shank her ass. i looked literally for hours...ahh at least i leveled up a few and got decent amount of $$$ on to finish relics of wakening damn gnarlpines are gonna go down! ok im officially hooked and i need help :X ohh one more quest and i could morph into a bear yeehaw!!!

laugh.gif You sound just like my friends biggrin.gif Except I don't think they WoW, they D&D. It's a little geekier, but they're really good people, lots of fun to hang out with smile.gif Edited by Allia22

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else rocking the dranai? I'm have a lvl 18 shaman and I'm getting to the point where all the quests I have to complete recomend you have atleast 2 people in your party. Damn elites are too hard for me at the moment.

So, and Dranai? Give me your info so I can whisper you in game. Only other person here that I know of who started a dranai was Dyin, and I haven't seen him on in quite a bit. Don't tell me you gave up on the dranai duder sad.gif

i would go dranai but i dont have burning crusade...im at the point where i need a group as well i go on late so nobody is on sad.gif once my druid can morph into a flying mount we'll get on and kick some ass 2gether yash!!!!

EDIT: hey yash how is the shaman? i was thinkin of makin a shaman as an alt...either that or a warlock. Edited by xpimpitox

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jan 27 2007, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would go dranai but i dont have burning crusade...im at the point where i need a group as well i go on late so nobody is on sad.gif once my druid can morph into a flying mount we'll get on and kick some ass 2gether yash!!!!

EDIT: hey yash how is the shaman? i was thinkin of makin a shaman as an alt...either that or a warlock.

Yeah man, what lvl do you have to be to fly over to my place? smile.gif
What territory are you located at now? Maybe I can just run to you smile.gif

As for the shammy, he seems to be my favorite so far. I started off witha pally dranai, but stoped playing him because as I progressed quest wise, it seemed as if my pally couldn't keep up dmg wise.. I was buying all the new skills, but I just couldn't progress. I must have messed up something.

But the shaman seems to be able to hold his own. Decent enough damage, and he's pretty versitle.

Question for all you shammy users out there
I bought a skill, but it says I need 'fire totem' as a prereq in order to use it. But when I go to train in more skills, fire totem isn't there at the trainer...Am I doing something wrong?[/b]

i thought about rockin the dranei, but not this weekend. i prolly wont be on at all. i was invited to the stress test for Lord of the Rings Online. i played all last nite and it looks beautiful.

im at teldrasill in darnassus to be exact. i have a few more quests to do there but i could use a group for 2 of em!!! is the dranai starter location in outworld? if so i cant get to it...damn i need to buy burning crusade!

Well me and pimpito got a few good quests in. My shaman is finally able to move out of my starting location and do some damage elsewhere, which was good fun. To be honest, I don't think I'd be nearly as into WoW if I couldn't play with other people. Solo'ing gets tiring after a while, but as long as I can play with you duders, it makes it much more enjoyable.

Hopefully we'll all get our characters out of our starting locations and can meet up for some good instances fun.

Like I said Pimp, I'll be on later tonight and hopefully you will too. But if it comes to hanging with good looking girls over WoW, gotta take care of business happy.gif

yea well i guess i had to take care of business I didn't get home till 3am and i was tired. damn crazy ass girls i tell ya...hehe i got all day 2day 2 play so ill be on and off throughout the day if any of you guys get a chance lookie me up.

ohh trust me i want to im just broke right now XD! i wanna make a blood elf on my other server as an alt. but im rockin the druid hard. im finally outta teldrassil im at darkshore now whoo hoo! i know yash is at level 20 with his shaman and my druid is at 15. we'll have that guild soon enough!

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 30 2007, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha my warrior is a 14, i pl.ayed with yash a lil last night! ughhh if my warrior was myt main it would def. be high 20's lol! maybe once i hit outlands i'll focus a lil more on it! haha

yea man tha be awesome...we gotta get that guild underway! i been offered 2 join like 3 guilds but im holdin off i gotta be with my forum homies!!! i really gotta work on my leatherworking/skinning skillz so i can make some cash. i just finished questing with a level 11 warrior and a level 27 druid the druid was kind enough 2 hook it up with some gold hehe. ill be on 2nite hopefully i got tons of homework 2 do so we'll see if i can make it on sooner than 1am my usual time lol.

Wait, are we able to leave guilds? Because two guys I quested with asked me to join their very small guild, and I didn't really want to dissapoint them, since we played for a good 4+ hours togethre and they helped me quite a bit, but I know I'd much rather be in the hookah forum guild happy.gif

I figured what the hell, I can just leave guilds... Correct? I hope so, because I'm not looking forward to starting yet another character to be my main for the hookah guild just because I can't leave the one I joined.. sad.gif

Sorry guys if this is the case.. I just assumed I would be able to leave. I didn't want to ask them "So, if I join your guild I can leave whenever I want right?"

not sure yash. i tell them im waitin for my guildmates to level thier alts for the guild and everybody understood. im sure ya can however. dyintulive should have ur definite answer

hahah yes sir, you can leave guild's....just so u know, im a 57 and a 39, which means at 58 i get outlands and 40 i gert my mount...so when i hit those 2 levels i will be on my dranai alotttt more....i'll be 58 tonight and 40 possible by sat....cuz ima play my 58 mostrly ...but after this weekend i'll be on the dranai alot

if i remember correctly the command to leave the guild is to type /gquit. i've been leveling my mage quite a bit. im almost to 50 with him. i havent decided if i want to keep the hunter on shadowmoon or make something else.

a hunter would fit our group great...druid, shammy, warrior, and hunter...plus whoever else joins! i got my low mage as well....btw if u guyz r on tonight when i am i will run you thru VC..the low level instance if u want...message me when ur on...wo0o0t should hit 58 tonight

i know yash was runnin dead mines last nite when i was on...i got my druid at 15. im dead tired but ill be on late at nite again cant wait 2 my cat form!

QUOTE (cafesaden @ Feb 1 2007, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Half-life FTW

naturally aspirated FTW

who knows.

This isn't a halflife thread. If you would like to discuss halflife or other mods, feel free to start a fresh thread. But don't venture too far off topic please.

P.S.

You're opening a hookah cafe in Roseville Ca?! Holy poopsocks, I'm in Granite Bay. Keep my posted, as I'd most definitely be down to come check you guys out. If you don't respond to this, I'll probably send you a PM because I'm super stoked to hear of a new lounge coming in.

thanks for the cash man!!! me and yash were kickin ass for a few hours afterwards. i wanna run thru the instance with ya guys hopefully i can catch ya on 2nite.

Yeah man, thanks for popping my instance cherry. I'll be on all night tonight just as soon as I get off work, ~7:30 pacific time. So if all three of us can get together, Pimp will get all the drops, and I'll just mooch some experience.

Oh by the way guys, I FINALLY figured out what was the problem with my shammy not having fire totem. Apparently I had to do three sets of quests, one for each element. I did the lighting one, I THOUGHT I did all the fire quests, then moved on to the water quests. Each time you finish a series, you get the ability to use that totem.

Well I decided to go back to the fire quest giver, and sure enough I forgot to finish the series of fire quests... I'm such a damn idiot.. I was using my very first totem all the way up until lvl 22.. Things are a tad easier now happy.gif

But yeah, I'm down to play all night tonight, as tomorrow is FINALLY my day off. My parents are out of town and I've been picking up the slack at their shops, so that in combination of becoming a WoW nut, I haven't been getting much sleep... smile.gif

Hey Pimp, I was up until 5am last night.... There was virtually NO other people in Shadowmoon. I felt like running arond naked happy.gif

See you guys in game!