Wow

DyinTuLive

i used spyware doctor and it found like 3 trojans, then told me to reboot in safe mode and run again. found another one then. then rebooted normally and found nothing and i got in just fine.

edit: check out this post to. i konw it's about the not able to validate problem that a lot of people had(including me, mine is first post after blue) but this should help some to.....wow forum post Edited by angemonkwj

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man! im runnin spyware doc as we speak...i noticed the setzer qoute in the sig and i was wonderin if it was u when i checked the wow forums last nite.

i do! i have mcafee that i get free thru comcast...and their firewall. its supposed to do frequent scans...i think its time i get something new. any suggestions?

man now i gotta purchase to clean the infected files blah im broke! im gonna try the other one they mentioned. kaspersky i think somethin like that

are you running 2 operating systems on your computer? or two different users with different levels of access? other than that, the only thing i can think of is a complete reformat.

Ok!!

Server : Shadowmoon

Faction : alliance

Guild :azeroth's Hookah Kings

My Name : you will ifnd me on Squizzy and Nekrophiliak....But once u guyz get on and going I will create a Dranaii Warrior...name will have something to do with the Hookah

..Please post your guyz players name's or PST me...This could get fuN!

there are 2 users but im the only that uses WoW at home. the other users my sister just uses my pc to check e-mail and pay bills. i was thinkin a reformat but if i can avoid it, it would be all the better!

ohh as far as the guild...do ya accept noobs like me? i have a low level druid...if i ever get it runnin again

Yea bro..it's a hookah forum guild...we will all start a low level char. and level up together...just remeber shadowmoon server alliance and squizzy and nekrophiliak are the contacts.....no such things as noobz! we can help each other w/ whatever...just like forumz lol!

finally after about 4 hours i got this thing workin! im on korialstraz (sp?). i couldnt find the shadowmoon server...it wasnt on the list when it said change realm. or is server and realm a whole diff thing???

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 16 2007, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok!!

Server : Shadowmoon

Faction : alliance

Guild :azeroth's Hookah Kings

My Name : you will ifnd me on Squizzy and Nekrophiliak....But once u guyz get on and going I will create a Dranaii Warrior...name will have something to do with the Hookah

..Please post your guyz players name's or PST me...This could get fuN!

OO cool, thanks for taking the initiative. I just started a night elf priest on Shadowmoon, and added those two names. I'm 'YashmanHooka', so add me. I gotta warn you though. You say no such thing as noobs, but I really am the definition... I bought the game a few weeks ago and I'm playing on my free 30day trial. Got a few characters to lvl 10, and thats about it. Then I bought TBC last night, and I still have no clue whats going on...

Thought I'd make a priest though, seeing as how if we plan on playing in groups together, maybe I could be useful in healing you guys happy.gif. Once we get some people to join up, someone is going to need to teach me the ways.

The game has been fun so far, but I've basically been just starting new characters of all the different classes to get a feel for the differences. Fun thus far though.

Ok, so my new nightelf priest on Shadowmoon is a female... Please tell me you can make a female character on WoW without every damn horny nerd asking me 'asl'? This is my first female character, and I only made her because I thought she looked badass, but I'm not so sure I want to keep her if I'm going to have to ward off all the neckbeard nerds out there...

anyone looking to buy an account it has a about 6 months of free game play on it (server is Laughing Skull)
60 hunter(dwarf) BWL/AQ epics, epic mount
60 Priest (dwarf) some MC epics, epic mount
30 Warrior(dwarf) almost all blue gear.

ur on my list yashman!!! I am pickin Up BC this weekend, gonna make a dranaii warrior for our group!

And if u have a few level 10's you havnt even breached the game yet!! You are in for a blast.....i will be glad to help you bro, even as nekro and squizzy i can come help if u need!!

PIMPIT....RELAM AND SERVER ARE SAME THING

DUE TO RELEASE OF tbc LAST night i'm sure it was just due to every1 being logged on..wait a day or two and see what u can find...u shuld be able to get on, it says capacity is at medium!

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 17 2007, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ur on my list yashman!!! I am pickin Up BC this weekend, gonna make a dranaii warrior for our group!

And if u have a few level 10's you havnt even breached the game yet!! You are in for a blast.....i will be glad to help you bro, even as nekro and squizzy i can come help if u need!!

PIMPIT....RELAM AND SERVER ARE SAME THING

DUE TO RELEASE OF tbc LAST night i'm sure it was just due to every1 being logged on..wait a day or two and see what u can find...u shuld be able to get on, it says capacity is at medium!

it figures u would pick a pvp server(i hate pvp!) but it's all good. hey pimp, go back to the realm select and click on the word realm, it will list them in alpha order.