DyinTuLive

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (yashman19 @ Jan 9 2007, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got a copy for dirt cheap, so I'm currently playing on my first free month and damn, this game is absolutely no fun without playing with friends...

Does anyone have any characters on the Fenris Realm that could be my e-buddy? Hell, I'll start a new character on your realm if you wouldn't mind questing with my new character and teaching me the ropes... I have no damn clue what these people are saying in chat... All I do is solo and attempt to beat as many quests as I can, but its slow...

SOMEONE BE MY E-BUDDY!

If you ever make a horde char. on the sever The Forgotten Coast, hit me up... I'm "Stiffmister." I'd be happy to show you the ropes. rolleyes.gif

im sure yash will roll a hordie with ya...hes the alt king lol he cant stay on 1 toon unlike me tongue.gif i finally finally FINALLY got my stranglestaff earlier today from karazhan! slapped +35 agi on that badboy and my dr00d is a happy camper! guild got gruul to 3 fuckin percent b4 we wiped the other nite, it was intense every1 was yellin on vent our MT and 2nd tank went down and i was tankin him from 15 or so % down till we wiped. he fuckin hits like a truck but def not an overly difficult fight. those shatters r the only thing that can fuck up the fight. thank god for deadly boss mods biggrin.gif