Wow

DyinTuLive

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha! Alliance Noob all depends on the Server! Some servers We kick ass, Sad to say my server is Full of the Damn lil kidz that dunno what the fuck they are doing. lol

so0o0o0....Shadowmoon Alliance FTL! But Alliance in General FTW haha

I got a copy for dirt cheap, so I'm currently playing on my first free month and damn, this game is absolutely no fun without playing with friends...

Does anyone have any characters on the Fenris Realm that could be my e-buddy? Hell, I'll start a new character on your realm if you wouldn't mind questing with my new character and teaching me the ropes... I have no damn clue what these people are saying in chat... All I do is solo and attempt to beat as many quests as I can, but its slow...

SOMEONE BE MY E-BUDDY!

I'll second city of villains, I dropped it when I was unemployed over the summer and havent gotten back yet but its tons of fun. WoW I only played with friends. I've been beta testing alot of them now. If you like playing mmorpg's its a blast. 9 dragons is open beta, as well as a few others. You always apply for closed beta tests as well. I'm waiting on warhammer online to begin beta, but I'm real tempted to pick up vangaurd in the mean time. It's UI is like a combo of WoW and COV but it has alot more details and customization in it.

ok, i play wow and city of villians/heros. i have a 60 warrior on shadowsong in wow. and a bunch of alts, and some on daggerspine, and darkwing.

for CoH/V i have a charicter on about every server tongue.gif

iv stopped playing wow since the last patch cuz my interent is uber slow and it will take me the better part of a week to get the newest patch, its HUGE!!

I play on garona...So now we know faction and stuff its time to brag. If you raid whats your progression.

My guild has BWL on Farm, up to twin emps in AQ40, and we are working on some bosses in Naxx.

I have 3 60's my Main is a priest with full tier 1, missing 3 pieces of tier 2, A whole bunch of epics. I have about +850 healing.

Horde sucks on my server we are the 2nd ranked raiding guild as far as progression on the server.

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 15 2007, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I vote that every1 here make an alliance char. on shadowmoon, we all get each other account names...and starts a hookah forums guild! perhaps we can make a guild called the " Azeroth's masters of the hookah"

if i wasnt still workin on getting my mage to 60 on Doomhammer, then i might be all for that. but with needing to hit 60 and the x-pack coming out, i doubt i'd have the time right now. great idea tho

QUOTE (angemonkwj @ Jan 15 2007, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I vote that every1 here make an alliance char. on shadowmoon, we all get each other account names...and starts a hookah forums guild! perhaps we can make a guild called the " Azeroth's masters of the hookah"

if i wasnt still workin on getting my mage to 60 on Doomhammer, then i might be all for that. but with needing to hit 60 and the x-pack coming out, i doubt i'd have the time right now. great idea tho

yea i gotta 54 hunter i need to level bad, but i think it would be worth it making a dranai twink group when we all get on! that would be insane..i mean 10 of us on vent twinking WSG while we hookah...how fun is that lolz!! Make a char. on shadowmoon anyways...as an alt on the side...we can go from there...if any of u decide to do it my names are squizzy or nekrophiliak....PST me

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 15 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea i gotta 54 hunter i need to level bad, but i think it would be worth it making a dranai twink group when we all get on! that would be insane..i mean 10 of us on vent twinking WSG while we hookah...how fun is that lolz!! Make a char. on shadowmoon anyways...as an alt on the side...we can go from there...if any of u decide to do it my names are squizzy or nekrophiliak....PST me

im thinkin bout makin a dranei or maybe a blood elf, but i just cant seem to get into playing horde all that much. i had a troll mage and just couldnt get into it. maybe when the xpac comes out i'll make a toon on that server tho

QUOTE (angemonkwj @ Jan 15 2007, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 15 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im thinkin bout makin a dranei or maybe a blood elf, but i just cant seem to get into playing horde all that much. i had a troll mage and just couldnt get into it. maybe when the xpac comes out i'll make a toon on that server tho

Do it Bro, I could use a fellow Hookah'er to play with! I'm making a dranaii warrior when patch comes as an alt!

Well it's 10:30pm, Jan 15 and my local EBGames is having a midnight opening where you can buy the xpack, and I'm tempted to go over there and pick it up. I was really just getting into the original, but I figure I might as well upgrade seeing as how everyone and their cousin will be playing the xpack and leaving the original behind.

So what server should I set up shop on guys? I wanna play with some people, not solo anymore...

*Edit* Bought it. And EB was running a special for that night only where you can buy the strat guide for 20.00 instead of the normal 24, so yippe for me smile.gif

yea i havent been able to play in about a month. im about 2 cancel my account. i cant even upgrade to the 2.0 patch when it finishes downloading it says world of warcraft has already been installed error and stops. i have tried manual download and reinstalling WoW and same shit. i soo wanna play esp since burning crusade is out and i wanna be a blood elf but i cant even get it goin sad.gif anybody know whats up with my problem???

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jan 16 2007, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea i havent been able to play in about a month. im about 2 cancel my account. i cant even upgrade to the 2.0 patch when it finishes downloading it says world of warcraft has already been installed error and stops. i have tried manual download and reinstalling WoW and same shit. i soo wanna play esp since burning crusade is out and i wanna be a blood elf but i cant even get it goin sad.gif anybody know whats up with my problem???

did you try deleting it totally and starting with a fresh instal? if that doesnt work, i would suggest downloading something like spyware doctor or kaspersky and scanning for trojans. when the 2.0 patch came out i couldnt play for like a week and a half cause apparently a trojan had attached itself to the download.

i have done the fresh install and nada. im gonna try the spyware doctor thing in a few mins. lets hope it works...i wanna get back into the action!!!