I Can Make You A Sig!

.cOLt.45.

QUOTE (.cOLt.45. @ Mar 13 2007, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no i havent ^^ just building anticipation lol

ill get it to you soon k? I just been real busy... ive started making beats with FL studio...I got a job...so im really busy atm..i havent forgotten though

I used to work with FL studio all the time, i can DEFFINATELY understand where you might spend ALOT of time with that, if you get any cool tracks down maybe you can share some, i love listening to other peoples works.

and i got a job too, but we should all just quit our jobs sit around listen to beats and hit the hookah... that would be the life

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately man ^^im in an awesome mood today ^^ one of my tracks reached spot 250 on the trance charts and 1178 on the whole electronica charts...for me thats a huge accomplishment because that track was made in my first week ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I just saw this thread, are you still making sigs? Or billy are you doing them still too? I'd like something like a graffitti tag with something like smoke or fire or ice in the background. Mine now is a little shitty one i did in like 30 seconds. I want the text to say The King but not as basic as the text now. Well let me know if you're still doing this. THANKS

• 1 month later...
Make me something anything and oh i like the ganja plant hehe thanks .colt.