New Mya Catalog And Video!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the first to say that I don't care too much for the first design. It looks very sturdy, but I wonder how easily it would fractuce because of the angles. Will they be available without the swirl design on them? I think they would look a lot nicer without them.

However, the second design looks amazing, especially in that Cobolt blue. mmmm!

Thanks for posting, Mya Saray and keep us updated.

I absolutely love the stem on the first pictured Mya...

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Feb 15 2007, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thought the original bambino design was hideous...im relli like these though

You know what’s funny, so did I. haha I actually bought mine solely on the fact that I thought it was so hideous. Haha Now it’s practically all I smoke out of. And the design has really grown on me. *They are a lot less ugly in person!!!!!*

But yea..

I just got a decent sized tax return soooooooo.. I think I might wanna get the second design just for fun… the first one seems like it would be hard to clean =o\

The bambino is a great hookah. One of the owners at Lazy Dayz smokes from one while he is working. I have considered buying one but I am on hookah hold until I put my companies order in. When that takes place Ill probably have like 5. A couple for at the lounge and a couple to keep at home.

But if Mya keeps pumping these out I will go broke. I love the new designs, actually would prefer them with no paint. But at the rate that new designs come out, I will end up buying new hookahs ever 5 months.

I think those have to be the best bowls I've ever seen in my life. Cudos for your products they looks so nice.

Dear MYA SARAY Customer

As promised below please find the new images of the

DIVA MYA

The Height of DIVA MYA is 17 inches

As always your comments are highly appreciated.

531 204 210

531 204 210

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 866 277-9MYA

Thank you

Mahmoud Badawi
CEO

We just got some of those in at my work. The vase on them is pretty cool, I like them because they have the nice thick glass. We tried one and were pretty happy with it. Congrats on another nice hookah creation.