BAMBINO MYA

Below Please find few images.

530-103-210-727-007

530-103-210-727-010

530-103-210-727-002

530-103-220-727-010

530-103-220-727-007

530-103-220-727-064

This BAMBINO MYA comes in 5 colors (Blue, Sky Blue, Grey, Olive Green, and Light Purple) packaged in a Small MYA Carrying Case.

The BAMBINO MYA is available with Gold or Chrome Cloisonné Stem.

We will have the BAMBINO MYA available on our website on Jan 1, 2007

As always your comments are highly appreciated.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 866 277-9MYA

Thank you

Mahmoud Badawi
CEO Edited by myasaray.com

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are cute. i especially like the purple one. my questions about it are similar to those of kram.

I just called them and they said it would cost around 50$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow you cant even get a video game for that + its soo pretty im ordering mine at midnight or as soon as they list it! smile.gif I don't even have my first hookah but its in the mail Edited by mgs0lid

haha Am I the only one that doesn't really think these are great?

Lol.. Don't get me wrong, I will probably buy one.. haha I really like the purple colored one. .. But.. The vase is weird?

Is it screw on>??? How does the stem fit onto the vase??

From the size of the tongs, I think I am going to say that it is smaller than the QT??

Big MYA fan. As Erica said, I'll be sure to add one or two to my collection.

-- BUT -- Just a little constructive critisizum--

I think that the small foot print will make it less stable than the QT (easily tip over). Also the way the valves stick out almost looks like an after thought.

Again, I'm sure they will sell like crazy, I guess I just need to get used to the new styling.

I agree Erica.....

I want to be as constructive as I can here... I like Mya quality in general.... I just hate to see them going down this weird path of "micro" hookah.

I think I would have enhanced the QT design further. Do cloissone stuff with it and work on making the QT more like its bigger cousins in performance.

I worry about this new design in that the angle the hose connection and purge valves connect with the heart.... the airflow is basically straight across...... how is any of that airflow directed down into the base to clear it out.... once again..... the purge valve becomes ineffective. The size constraints are really cutting into performance.

Im worried that MYA is going for more decorative and ornate than perfection of smoke. I personally hate to see it like that, too. Im more concerned than disappointed.

As a consumer..... Im wish I had seen a MYA 2.0 type product instead of something even smaller.. or different design altogether.

*head in hands weeping*