Hookah And Sex?

Zerodynamic

So, my girlfriend and I were smoking some Pharoh's extreme strawberry. the other night. She didn't smoke all that much, I probably smoked a good 2 hours straight.

I waited probably 25 minutes before we starting do our.. umm.. thing? but, i noticed something different. I had more energy, more stamina... basically more umph. We lasted for quite a while. (i'm trying not to be graphic guys..)

I can only attribute this to my smoking prior... Has this ever happened to anyone? Smoking then having sex? I jsut dont get it, it probably was the nicotine rush... but I have smoked cigs before sex and it was nothing like this!

oh mods, if this is in the wrong forum (its hookah related, right?) or inappropiate for this site, then I apologize.

Nicotine has been used as an aphrodisiac, probably because of the feelings of stimulation and relaxation it induces. Nicotine increases blood pressure and heart rate and can make you feel more ahem, aggressive. I have had similar sexual experiences with all of the stimulants I've tried. YMMV

haha, well I didn't have anything to drink that night.. just smoking... and i agree cameron... #5 was a bit much...

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this... that's all. Thanks for the blast from the past EL! tongue.gif

QUOTE (girlgeek @ Dec 27 2006, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nicotine has been used as an aphrodisiac, probably because of the feelings of stimulation and relaxation it induces. Nicotine increases blood pressure and heart rate and can make you feel more ahem, aggressive. I have had similar sexual experiences with all of the stimulants I've tried. YMMV

thats about what i was going to say.. so there ya go.

alot of my girl friends really like hookah. especially if youre close enough with them to shotgun, it can be kinda sexy!

Low doses of nicotine and alcohol increases stamina and high doses have negative effects. Prolonged usage of nargile (hookah) causes decreases in stamina as it decreases lung capacity, occasional usage have quite different effects such as relaxation and increase in performance.

As someone who smoke hookah at all stages of love making, I'd not recommend smoking after or while making love as it burns your lungs, a bowl before smoking will help you a bit also may colour your foreplay.

First of all, this thread is ridiculous.

Nicotine is a stimulant, and it acts as such, with the aforementioned heart rate rise and whatnot. My guess is that your heart rate was up from the beginning, and you noticed it and convinced yourself that the hookah made you some kind of masterful performer. I say, never underestimate the effect your mind has on your body, especially in situations like these. Case in point- some people become temporarily impotent because they are so freaked out about being impotent. Why couldn't it work in the opposite way?

But you are welcome to believe whatever you want.

QUOTE (Glottis @ Dec 27 2006, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of all, this thread is ridiculous.

Nicotine is a stimulant, and it acts as such, with the aforementioned heart rate rise and whatnot. My guess is that your heart rate was up from the beginning, and you noticed it and convinced yourself that the hookah made you some kind of masterful performer. I say, never underestimate the effect your mind has on your body, especially in situations like these. Case in point- some people become temporarily impotent because they are so freaked out about being impotent. Why couldn't it work in the opposite way?

But you are welcome to believe whatever you want.

I'm not saying the hookah had some placebo effect. In fact when we were getting into it, that was the last thing on my mind. Like I said eariler, I waited about half an hour before we did anything. I didn't think, talk, nor even want my hookah while I am getting mine, ya here? I only attributed to the hookah after the fact, during sex (when I was doing quite well I might add) I didn't think about it at all.

I knew nicotine was a stimulant... but, I have smoked cigs before sex, and I haven't had this sort of effect. Perhaps it was a higher dosage? I dont know.

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Dec 26 2006, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, my girlfriend and I were smoking some Pharoh's extreme strawberry. the other night. She didn't smoke all that much, I probably smoked a good 2 hours straight.

I waited probably 25 minutes before we starting do our.. umm.. thing? but, i noticed something different. I had more energy, more stamina... basically more umph. We lasted for quite a while. (i'm trying not to be graphic guys..)

I can only attribute this to my smoking prior... Has this ever happened to anyone? Smoking then having sex? I jsut dont get it, it probably was the nicotine rush... but I have smoked cigs before sex and it was nothing like this!

oh mods, if this is in the wrong forum (its hookah related, right?) or inappropiate for this site, then I apologize.

I once heared that honey gives you bed-stamina.. was it honey flavored? gigdy

QUOTE (Macho555 @ Dec 28 2006, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly, I've had the same effect a few times. Particularly when smoking Tangiers...I never really stopped to wonder why though XD

well, now i know that at least i am not alone.. i'll have to do this again. wink.gif