I Have Smoked A Bowl And Made A Call And It's Cool.

I fourth that or whatever number we are on. Mushy is as smart as he is passionate and to me intelligence without a little passion is a loss. Hopefully the Hookah Gods will smile down upon our mutual friend tomorrow and he will become a lounge/stacker shop owner as well as a great moderator.
Success in business takes a lot of passion and a lot of luck. I wish you well on the luck Mush because I know there is no lack of passion in your heart my friend.

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Dec 19 2006, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I fourth that or whatever number we are on. Mushy is as smart as he is passionate and to me intelligence without a little passion is a loss. Hopefully the Hookah Gods will smile down upon our mutual friend tomorrow and he will become a lounge/stacker shop owner as well as a great moderator.
Success in business takes a lot of passion and a lot of luck. I wish you well on the luck Mush because I know there is no lack of passion in your heart my friend.

truer words were never spoken. Mushy does a great job around here and I hope that his lounge goes all the way. on a side note, i to need to get a laptop so i can be on 24/7.