Al Waha Raspberry

I definately agree with you on the al waha, but i ordered some al amir watermelon from social smoke a WEEK AGO and its still hasnt shipped. I hope the watermelopn is good, im dying for a good watermelon. Im definately going to try hookahhookah and fumari.

I looked on Fumari's site last night,  and I couldn't find the
Watermelon,  I think they're out of it.  That one flavor goes
VERY quickly.  But,  when they DO have it again,
I HIGHLY reccommend that you buy it.  Everyone whose tried Fumari
Watermelon says it's the BEST

Hookah-Hookah will have Watermelon out sometime this month. 
They're not releasing all 10 flavors at once,  they're starting
with Kiwi & Pina Colada,  both of which I understand are
EXCELLENT 

[quote name='Mathazar']Al-Waha and Al-Amir is cheap CRAP [/quote]
I have to disagree there on the al amir.
I am not sure about the other flavours, but Al Amir Cherry is a very high quality shisha tobacco. One of the best I have tried. Certainly not cheap crap, and the second best 'quality' of smoke after the Al Fakher brand.
You must have had bad experiences with their other flavours, but the cherry is awesome. I will maybe order another box of something to try. Problem is they dont make them in small containers. I remember you disliking their new stuff. I will probably go for something more traditional.

[quote name='mikem']I definately agree with you on the al waha, but i ordered some al amir watermelon from social smoke a WEEK AGO and its still hasnt shipped. I hope the watermelopn is good, im dying for a good watermelon. Im definately going to try hookahhookah and fumari.[/quote]
and the results are in the Al Amir watermelon is not good. It has no watermelon smell or taste whatsoever, i was pretty disappointed.