Hookah Bliss Part 1

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i want a simple site. Front page with pictures of the place and basic info.
tabs for hookah menu, food menu, and beer menu.
photo glallery, perhaps a callender of events. And a link to maps.

nice and simple. I can pay hookah stuff up front and cash later.

If you are serious I can give you access to my hosting site.
No online commerce, no blog, KISS.

yea we can pull that off easily biggrin.gif it would take me about a week or so, maybe a bit longer with the job hunt getting this intense right now, to make ya a design and get the xhtml and css done, then if web wants to work together on it, he can probably get the rest of the coding done, and maybe a bit more complex things, or i can do all of the coding.

I've been doing web design for the past 7 years and have made many sites, if you want I'll make up a template for you and if you like it I can design the rest and make an easy to use built in interface so you can control everything on the site easily without having to know any web coding cool.gif

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Mar 4 2007, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea we can pull that off easily biggrin.gif it would take me about a week or so, maybe a bit longer with the job hunt getting this intense right now, to make ya a design and get the xhtml and css done, then if web wants to work together on it, he can probably get the rest of the coding done, and maybe a bit more complex things, or i can do all of the coding.

I'm definately down for working with you on it. Maybe think up some general design for it, and I can spit some code out.

Then you just gotta pick a host and a domain mush, and you could be set in no time flat.

Well there ya go biggrin.gif Ill get to work on the design tonight, eating some lunch now, and about to go shopping. Once im back ill do my usual research first, then ill get to work on my own design.

First i need to know, any specific colors you want? You want a modern kinda design? Traditional? Any specifics will help me make sure that the design looks like you want it too.

Also the stuff ill hand to web will be full css and div based layout, and fully validated and standards compliant biggrin.gif

so i fianlly read all 7 pages of the thread and ide have to say im fully on the anticipation bandwagon. best of luck to ya, and you SHOULD have gotten at least 30 days grace / build out period. my friends dad started a coffe shop around her and he had to fight for his 30 days but he got it. but i can see where you would just want to say fuck it pay the woman 2000 dollars and get in the door of your new place.

you should start a paypal site where forum members can donate some cash to ya.

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Mar 4 2007, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well there ya go biggrin.gif Ill get to work on the design tonight, eating some lunch now, and about to go shopping. Once im back ill do my usual research first, then ill get to work on my own design.

First i need to know, any specific colors you want? You want a modern kinda design? Traditional? Any specifics will help me make sure that the design looks like you want it too.

Also the stuff ill hand to web will be full css and div based layout, and fully validated and standards compliant biggrin.gif

Oooooo xhtml/css compliance. Just finished converting TAD over to that..too bad ive been down for a week. angry.gif

Evans and web:

PM me your e-mails or even your phone numbers. I'll give you access to my Hosting controls. Already have a hosting plan in place and even put a little bit of BS up to see if it worked at www.smokestackers.com.

And Thanks.

yea PM will be sent in one sec mush. And for the site, for now i wont need access to it biggrin.gif hell i probably never will tongue.gif ill do the little bit of coding i need to on my computer, it always helps to make your computer into a server when in this buisness tongue.gif

But if ya want any extra help setting things up on the site while web works on the coding, yea im up to helping mang biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Just got a call from the landlady. her lawyer is back in town and is drawing up a lease as we speak. should be a day or two at the most!

*sigh*

Now, NC is getting ready to pass a no smoking in restaurants and bars law, so we get to play games already!

Details to follow!

Ya - my advice to you is to contact the person introducing the bill. He or she should be more than willing to talk so you know what your dealing with. Most states allow smoking establishments but not if you obtain a food or liquor license. Also for everyone out there this will be a "smoke free" country in a matter of years for sure. Not that you won't have places to puff on your favorite shisha, but as far as the traditional dinner and a smoke, those places will be few and far between. Edited by 40 Thieves