Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Hookah Bliss Part 1

334 posts in this topic
he is. dual meanings my friend. smokestacks and stackers. thats why its clever...

update time:
the lease holder has accepted my counter offer. We now have the landlady to ok the sublease and we're in business...

Heaven help me.... blink.gif

I'm sure you should be fine. For christ sake, she approved a wino bar to the guy before you... Atleast a hookah lounge won't have a bunch of drunks running around smile.gif

Wait, you are going to get your liquor license too, right Mush? RIGHT!? PARTY AT MUSH'S!

Wow very nice place. I really like it.. Looks a little like the hookah lounge I go here in Quebec..
Where is this located?
Anyway, Good luck!

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Dec 19 2006, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure you should be fine. For christ sake, she approved a wino bar to the guy before you... Atleast a hookah lounge won't have a bunch of drunks running around smile.gif

What's wrong with drunks?? J/K laugh.gif

QUOTE (DrunkenWizard @ Dec 20 2006, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (yashman19 @ Dec 19 2006, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's wrong with drunks?? J/K laugh.gif

Yep, sandwiches, good beer, and hookahs.

Im going to have to find and revive the polls i set up erly on about what kind of drinksor I can just start it again, not like the same people are around... wink.gif

have some shiner bock!!!! i discovered a new fave beer thanks 2 scalli!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I was lurking around waiting for you to post last night and it never happened! I go to sleep and POOF you break the news!!! Very good news brutha!
Are you working a full time job as well as getting this off the ground? Have you made up a list of things you need? I know you need a ice maker. PM me a list and maybe some others here are interested in helping you get a few things as a lounge-warming present smile.gif

Oh, and Pimp, just leave enough Shiner for me bro wink.gif

We're going to talk with the landlady Tuesday. Hope to sign papers shortly after that...

If any of you actually show up at the place...you shall be royally treated.
I'll keep a 6 of shiner in reserve... wub.gif

im not kidding mushy. when its up and going ill come down at some point. im only a 3 hour drive away.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 21 2006, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapel hill, North carolina.

man, if i only didn't live 3000 miles away, I would sooooo be there.

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Dec 21 2006, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 21 2006, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapel hill, North carolina.

man, if i only didn't live 3000 miles away, I would sooooo be there.

SS: We even have a guest room at the house so you won't have to drive right back. wink.gif

I'll def have to come check it out as well. My buddy goes to UNC at char. campus. Get a 2 stop done once you guys are up and open.

even with all thats happened i hope im still invited to the opening party biggrin.gif

/me hugs mushy

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Dec 25 2006, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
even with all thats happened i hope im still invited to the opening party biggrin.gif

/me hugs mushy

Man, EVERYONE HERE is invited the the grand openeing....may be my first customers for all I know. huh.gif

There could perhaps be a pre-grand opening party at the place with a limited guest list... wink.gif

Met with the lease holder, we've come to preliminary agreement. It's up the the landlady to ok the sublease. I speak with her at lunch today.