Hookah Bliss Part 1

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Moon Summer Ale (Wheat) flippin rox. Glad to here biz is going for you Mush. If you get a lot of peeps right after opening that shows fantastic potential to outgrow that place. A place with outdoor seating, balcony or rooftop would be cool. Well, except for going up and down stairs sad.gif

Hmmmm, even a small elevator system that just brought orders up and took dirty dishes etc. down smile.gif About the size of a laundry shoot. Keep staff upstairs and downstairs.
Hmmmm... as long as it's Mushy's money I can give him ideas on how to waste.... I mean spend it smile.gif

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ May 21 2007, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmmm, even a small elevator system that just brought orders up and took dirty dishes etc. down smile.gif About the size of a laundry shoot. Keep staff upstairs and downstairs.
Hmmmm... as long as it's Mushy's money I can give him ideas on how to waste.... I mean spend it smile.gif

Or Mush could alwasy just pay to send you to work on the hookah bar and MacGyver until you run out of ideas lol

QUOTE (chrisrbts @ May 21 2007, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ May 21 2007, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or Mush could alwasy just pay to send you to work on the hookah bar and MacGyver until you run out of ideas lol

He could get Lakemonster and me up there and have the weirdest hookah bar if nothing else smile.gif We'd drive the poor guy crazy. Lake would probably build him a microbrewery but we'd drink all the profits. I'd build him a techno bar with lazers and have college girls earning money dancing in cages which would prompt Ms. Mushy to send us both home and take Mush with us sad.gif Then he'd tell Ms. Scalli what I did and I'd be in trouble and we'd both be homeless.
I can see me now on the corner with a sign that reads "will build totally useless shit for food".
Damn, now I'm depressed sad.gif

ok...you guys need to lay off the unwashed stuff for a while laugh.gif

This place is 1 floor and it's damn small...besides, i get my food delivered boxed up from the middleeastern deli next door til 10pm. No dishes, no nothing....

I forgot the oranges for the blue moon..not my fault I don't put fruit in my damn beer... cool.gif
Fruit in beer, geesh..what's next, booze in the base? tongue.gif

I honestly couldn't have done it without all you guys helping with ideas and answering stupid questions about what you'd drink and what flavours to serve...so I owe all of you! Thanks.

a deli next door smile.gif Cool. I can see how both of your businesses compliment each other. Fruit in the beer seems a little hoaky to me too but it is popular with the Blue Moon. Plus bowls of oranges look nice and you could have tangerines, etc. The smell of a fresh peeled orange is very pleasant as well.