Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EvansLight

Suggest Review Section/topic

237 posts in this topic
:: Suggestion Box ::

Well were not perfect, so there is more than likely a product or two we forgot to make a topic for, or a sub-forum we didn't think of adding in to help keep things separated.

If you think you have thought of one that we need to add, please post it here. The HookahForum staff will go over it and decide if it's one that we should add.

Thanks,
Hookah Forum Staff

I'd like to see some more product reviews, maybe? On hoses and lounges specifically. Though, I guess technically they're under Other. Still.

A thread for Madgy Zidan Hookah reviews. I dont have one as of now but I would love to see some reviews for people that have them.

Can we get a High-Life Herbal Section under the tobacco category. Got 3 flavors and I will review them this weekend. http://high-lifehookahs.com/ Got Black Cherry, Mixed Fruits and Peach.

I'd like to leave a review for a hookah called The Witch; it's a portable hookah where you utilize a coke/water/liquor/beer bottle as a vase. Thanks!!

I'd like to see a section for hookah bars/lounges. This seems to be lacking on this site. I'm gonna go post one now in the other section.

^I will second that, I would also like to see a review section for hookah lounges^

Maybe have subsections of a few states?

thanks!

^^^^That's a questionable first post for someone, but maybe they are just considering the pipe?

Can we get a review thread of for the Mya Saray Econo-Mya Gelato?

Could I get a KM Faridat thread started please?

Can I get a KM Heart of Lion and 31" KM ICE thread started. Thanks

can I also get a Khalil Mamoon Signature 36" thread started, thanks

I would like to request a tobacco review thread for the 360 line. I found a local shop that sells it in abundance and I will definitely try more now that I had black watermelon.

I'll ad my reviews to the above request

Thanks for the add of the 360 thread, I'll keep posting. I have tried another tobacco from a producer not in the threads; Al Afandi brand. Not sure how many other flavors they carry but I picked it up out of curiosity, I'll post it if you can create it, thanks again.

QUOTE (jmorandall @ Jul 24 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the add of the 360 thread, I'll keep posting. I have tried another tobacco from a producer not in the threads; Al Afandi brand. Not sure how many other flavors they carry but I picked it up out of curiosity, I'll post it if you can create it, thanks again.

done.

I just got a few samples of Tobacco from Israel.

Could you make a Tobacco Review Thread for Bahara Molasses

QUOTE (Stuie @ Sep 10 2009, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got a few samples of Tobacco from Israel.

Could you make a Tobacco Review Thread for Bahara Molasses

done.

Can I get a Topic for Scalli's Washable Hose.

I have one and I promised a review. I know a few more people have received them as well.

If i get some time i'll separate all the hoses by type and start individual threads for them.