Offical Hf Myspace Thread

Erica

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sent you a friend request, I'm the one that looks drunk (I swear I wasn't on anything) and freakishly light. It was dark out and the flash was literally a foot and a half away from my face, I know, I take horrible photographs.

QUOTE (Uber Cool)
QUOTE (Erica)
Anyone have myspace?

yep. mine's under my "visit poster's website" www tab thingy. just went to ur page...guess u haven't gotten down ta editing it yet huh??

wHAT??

Im pretty sure my page is edited.. I have had a myspace for years.. lol.. I think.. How do you check when you signed up?? I know Its been a while..

ack i cant get it to link for some reason. look up NoNo and thats me. hey erica and others im gonna request y'all if u see a drunk mexican singin with other drunk mexicans in the pic its me dont get scared!

haha hey instead of sending me a friends request can you guys send me a message saying your from Hookahforum.. because I get tons a requests and usully deny all of them.. unless i reconize the face.... Which I wouldnt with you guys.. lol... I probably already denyed half of you =o(