hokahhhhhhh

Jermfrog

new to the forum, just put in an order for some hookah stuff that i split with a couple friends... heres what i bought

28inch 3 hose egyptian hookah
2 rolls of coals
50g of Havana Cappuccino, Havana Peach, AA Blackberry
250g of AA Strawberry
2 hoses
and random accessories

gets here later this week, so i'll let you guys know how it is...
i dont smoke, and i've done hookah about 5 times now, thought i'd introduce myself

Let me be the first to welcome you to hookahforum. Nice first purchase biggrin.gif I hope you stick around and let us know how you enjoy your new hookah and all the shisha flavors as well. I've learned alot already and I've only been here a few months.

QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Dec 12 2006, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Jermfrog @ Dec 12 2006, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dont ask me why there are 4 hoses... lol i only ordered 2

Did you order two additional to the two that you were getting with it...?

no, it came with one, and i ordered one more, and the box came today with a total of 4 hoses... i got a lot of random crap i didnt order. lol here i'll list here what i got and did not order or was not suppost to get...

the wind cover, 2 of the black plugs, 2 hoses, a bag of mouth piece things, 2 rolls of coals, the metal thing with holes in it, and the cleaning kit

dont ask me why, maybe they gave me this stuff for free since the color of the base of the hookah was out of stock that i originally wanted, but they didnt tell me anything about free stuff. And they would know i would have no use for 4 hoses b/c this is a 3 hose hookah, and i bought 2 black plugs so i can use it as a 1 hose hookah too, and now i have 4... idk its wierd but im not complaining lol

k well i tried it out tonight, by myself since nobody around me would do it sad.gif but it was good, good smoke, and i smoked the AA strawberry, which was pretty good.

my friends hookah had a valve on it that lets you blow into it and cleanse the air inside, mine just has 3 holes for the hoses. Is there a valve that i can buy and use in place of one of the hose spots and use it when i am only using 1 or 2 hoses? if so where can i get one that will fit in?