1 Hookah Type VS. Another

link doesnt work but yes its much better. what makes it better is quality of manufacturing and the way it smokes. the one you have is decent at best while i would say the qt smokes well to very well. not as well as a full sized hookah no matter what people say, but still much better than one would expect for its size.

so pretty much shortlist reasons
better glass (thicker and higher quality)
sturdier metal
good sized base
wont tip over which the juniors are prone to doing

its just an all around better hookah. except the damn purge valve.

haha yeah you know QT's r good cuse Sanguine dosent even have to look at eh link that dosent work, yeah QT's are made from a company that has been making quality products for a while and they know what they are doing. The actual dimensions of the QT are qualites that make it a superior Hookah.

seriously tobes... its kinda bad that i can tell what hookah hes talking about from a link that doesnt even work. its the junior modern that most sites sell. my friend had one. so i actually was comparing it with the qt... not just blanket saying the qt rocks.

wasnt getting defensive. theres too much tension on the forum. i was trying to make a joke saying that ive been spending too much time on the forum... to the point that i can tell what kind of hookah it is just from the link. even if broken. i wasnt offended... just explaining.

people seriously do need to chill though. all these new people... we dont know whos serious and whose joking around. crazy times.

Meh. It's just like any product. Everything smokes slightly different. I own 3 Mya's and I know from experience it is some damn high grade material, and they got it down to a science. I wouldn't ever own anything other than Mya.

The junior modern is a pretty decent hookah, but qt is just that one quantum leap better, if for no other reason than the quality. A qt qill last a lifetime qith out any serious problems, I cant really say the same for some of the junior mods my friends have had. That said you should have no problems enjoying the junior mod, the smoke well and hav no real flaws in terms of usability, just the glass is rather thin and fragile. Make sure your careful with it tipping over and dont submit it to rapid temp changes. My friend shattered his base after he had smoked it with ice water and then washed it with hot water, the base just cracked and split almost instantly.