Premium tobacco reviews Part 2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I'm not in the slightest bit offended, especially as I am pretty 'to the point' myself. I remember your warnings about fumari, but I am not sure what you've tried and what you havent tried. Theres nothing else I really want to buy from them for the time being, but only watermelon, mint choc, peach, yellow apple had some flavour to them. Some  I liked but some I did not. All the other flavours I tried were flavourless.
at least now theres a written record of it  so they wont rip people off at 7 dollars per hundred grams for crap.

incidentally,
regarding the hookah hookah tobacco, it can ONLY be smoked by seriously underfilling the bowl, in order for absolutely no contact whatsoever to occur between the piece of coal, and the tobacco. So a space between the foil and the tobacco has to be clearly there, unlike other brands, where an approximate space suffices.
after repeated smoking of the tobacco, the melon is a fantastic flavour, as described above, with an approximate burning time of 30 minutes, which is incredibly short, but very nice to smoke and on flavour alone ,one of the best around.
the apple is not a good flavour at all, the hazlenut likewise. If both of them tasted as they smell, then they would be very good flavours. But they dont, perhaps on the good ones that mathazar has the flavour is like the smell, but from the sounds of things, it is not consistent at all.
On a side note,  I feel like complaining to fumari over the crap that I bought which was flavourless. Companies should not be allowed to market something as a flavour, and yet it does taste of anything at all. It's basic consumer rights.
just thought I'd add it as an after thought.
Still to come, Qimma Grape (expected delivery next week)  :) 

Mo.....I sent samples of the Hazelnut to both alen and MR Bubble and
they both concurred that the Hazelnut tastes as good as it
smells.  The samples I sent you had been sitting in my cabinet for
about a week.  Plus it was shipped to you in very cold weather
over the course of 3 to 4 days.  It's very possible that you just
got a stale batch.  I've tasted Hazelnut that was ABSOLUTELY
WONDERFUL,  and I've tasted Hazelnut that was as you
described.  Same goes with the Apple.  I opened a fresh jar
last night,  and it was simply AWESOME!!!  That's the main
problem I see with this tobacco,  it doesn't keep it's freshness
for very long.  You have to smoke the stuff rather quickly.

here's a review of one of the most basic flavours which most will have tried, and I'm smoking at the moment because I'm bored :D

NAKHLA DOUBLE APPLE
Tobacco: well, it's fresh off a tree, giant chunks of tobacco and god knows what. Smell is reasonable, but nothing overly special.
Smoke: nice thick smoke. The taste is a mild liquorice with a hint of apple. goes to your head better than many flavours, and enjoyable. Lasts pretty long too. minimum 45 mins.
Overall: a good flavour for beginners, and for a change, it is a classic flavour which although isn't spectacular, is tough to criticise. If you feel like a shisha, and something pretty reliable. Then Nakhla double apple does the job. very easy to smoke, and great to kill time with. It has it's place in a shisha collection, and not one to be discarded. [b]7[/b]

King Mo, this is just a rumor that I have heard and wondering if you
have ever tried this. I heard that the mixture if Al Waha double apple
and Nakhla double apple is pretty descent.  Now don't flame me for
this. This is just what I have heard

If I had NEVER tried any other Double Apple,  then I would have to say that Nakhla Double Apple is pretty darn good.

But the fact of the matter is I HAVE tried the BEST out there, 
and the BEST I've EVER tasted is Romman.  After smoking Romman
Double Apple,  you'll NEVER go back to
Nakhla.........EVER!!! 

Iranians usually will put pieces of fresh mint, and slices of lemon in the base of a double apple shisha.
anyways. heres Qema Grape.
Tobacco: thick Qema texture, bigger chunks as with the other Qema flavours. Not the smooth tiny pieces of fakher. This is reflected by the usual strong tobacco influence in this range. smells like grape though, but not as strong as others.
Smoke: very thick fakher smoke , that only fakher can produce. The flavour is a mild version of the golden grape flavour, because the tobacco is so strong, you can really feel the 'heaviness' of the tobacco in the taste. If you like strong stuff, then the qema range produces strength of premium quality to complement the taste.
Overall: I personally prefer a strong flavour, but no doubt this is quality stuff. I dont smoke shisha for strength, but if I did, then Qema would be what I buy. This is highly recommended if you feel most flavours are weak in their 'tobacco influence' [b]8[/b]
[b][/b] 

Try it and post your feedback :D. I usually dont have fruit lying around to experement. I just go for the authentic flavour. Cola is a 10/10 fakher in my reviews, so should taste good in any case :D
here's another review (these should all be collated into a brochure or something)
PINEAPPLE FAKHER
Tobacco: fakher cut, wet, small pieces, easy to use. The smell is rather strange, a hint of pineapple with a hint of some type of medicine, not too exciting.
Smoke: the smoke in this one is good, as expected with fakher whose smoke is the richest. The only problem is the taste. It is just not good. It tastes of something that perhaps resembles pineapple, but also a medicine. The unappealing smell reflects in the taste. It is smokeable, and you do get rich smoke with a taste, but the taste itself is not a nice taste.
Overall: this is one of the weaker fakher flavours. Not in terms of strength, but the taste itself is not nice, and is not what I would describe as pineapple. It is smokeable though, but not nice. I dont recommend it. [b]5[/b]

King Mo.....Have you or anyone else tried the Al-Amir Watermelon?  If so,  is it any good?

I'm smoking Fakher Cola right now and I'm finding it to be a very
smooth and flavorful smoke.  I find that Romman can be a bit harsh
on the throat,  but Al-Fakher is very smooth and easy.

only amir flavour I have tried is Cherry. In my next big order, I may get some more amir flavours, but I'll try to choose them carefully :). I've tried all i want to try, but with shisha, it's always nice to have something fresh, so will wait and see.
fumari watermelon would be tough to beat :D

Thanks Mo!

I've come to the conclusion,  finally,  that Hookah-Hookah
may be a slight waste of money compared to Fakher,  which is much
smoother and lasts longer than Hookah-Hookah.  I've grown tired of
many of Hookah-Hookah's flavors,  so until they release some new
ones,  I'll be smoking Al-Fakher 

mathazar, I am glad to hear that not because of hookahhookah, but
because you are really enthusiastic about shisha smoking, and it is a
shame to see you spend so much on tobacco in which half their
production is not up to standard.

we are all customers, and it is up to the manufacturers win customers
by providing QUALITY and VALUE.  This is regardless of how much we
wish to spend.

if you do decide to smoke some fakher, make sure you avoid the pineapple

[quote name='King Mo'] 
if you do decide to smoke some fakher, make sure you avoid the pineapple[/quote]

Any other flavors to avoid? Its about time for me to order and I was
thinking about ordering grape, strawbery, cola,  plum, and mango.

Grape and Cola are both excellent flavours.

strawberry is ok, but I think Golden Fakher strawberry is significantly
better and one of the best strawberry flavours I have tried.

Mango is fine, plum is average in my opinion. If you like peach and
those flavours with a 'buttery' taste, then plum will be your kinda
thing.

Grape, Apple, Cola, Coconut are the top fakher flavours in my opinion.