Premuim Reviews part 2

Hello fellow shishaholics,
here is another thread of premium tobacco reviews. I'll post reviews as I smoke them :)

FAKHER COLA
This is a nice tobacco, the smell as mentioned is like gummy cola sweets. The tobacco is nice and wet and very finely cut.
Once this is lit, the sweet cola taste hits you in a wonderful way. Just like cola sweets (sweets is English for 'candy')
the smoke is nice and thick, and the flavour really is a lovely change from the norm. It really does taste good and I only tried it briefly before, but now I've made my own i can see that this is one flavour which is welcome to any tobacco collection. It's different from all the flavours, but not in a crappy bitter way like the floral or citrus flavours. It is different in a sweet, kid-like manner in which you feel like a child again truely enjoying the smoke.
this is spot on from Fakher 10 out of 10. A great flavour for a change of mood.

GOLDEN STRAWBERRY FAKHER
This is an interesting smoke. The tobacco is incredibly wet, and you literally have to squeeze some of the juice out of the tobacco before putting it in the head. Smells like sweet strawberry dessert.
Once lit up, this produces a nice thick luxurious smoke. I am not a strawberry man, and am not too fond of strawberry shishas, but for those who like strawberry, this is a fantastic smoke. The flavour is subtle in nature, but the taste is really excellent if you are a strawberry fan. A pure strawberry dessert flavour, with no other noticable taste other than strawberry goodness.
Lasts for ages too.
I personally give this a 9 because it is excellent tobacco, if you like strawberry then quite possibly you'd give it a 9.5 or 10.

AMIR CHERRY
This stuff was very interesting. when opened the tobacco is a reasonable texture, not as fine as the fakher or liquidy. It's wetness had a gritty or powdery feel to it and does not drip as much as the fakhers (esp golden strawberry). It smells pretty nice.
Now for the smoke test.
Well, to have a good cherry in my opinion. It has to be a subtle flavour that is not strong, but sweet and easily recognisable as cherry. A good cherry is one of the most relaxing flavours to have because it is subtle, smooth, silky and just the kind of thing you would smoke till every last drop of molasses is burnt through.
Now for the amir cherry. I tried it at first. took it's time to get going, but after a few minutes of smoking, it had reached a stage with loads of beautiful white smoke, and a flavour that sums up all that I have said above. It really is the perfect cherry in my opinion. It has the sweetness of fakher cherry, without the floral undertones that affect it. It is a light smooth shisha that you can smoke for hours, with a beautiful flavour. This is the cherry for me, and I will enjoy having this in my collection.
As a cherry fan myself, I have to give this a perfect 10. It takes time to get going ,but worth the wait.

APPLE FAKHER
as you know, I love the stuff, So seeing as i been smoking some fresh new apple fakher, it's worth another review ;)
tobacco - excellent texture, wet, fine and great smell
taste - sweet apple taste, tiny hint of liquorice which you hardly notice in the great goodness of this awesome flavour.
Smoke - beautiful rich thick smoke, to get smoke this thick you'd normally put loads of coal and risk coughing your guts out, but with this, you need minimal coal, and the flavour is supreme with the thick smoke. a lovely combo.
no need for elaborations. This is a classic essential flavour for anyone. This is what they serve in upper class places in the emirates, it's an automatic choice, Apple fakher, is second nature to the sophisticated shisha smoker.
what mark? well, of course a 10, would be an insult to give it anything else. It is impossible to hate this flavour, you either love it, or you will like it alot.

These are what I have had so far in the past couple of days, they have sure been enjoyable as you can tell from the grades. Coming up in the near future. reviews of Cappucino, plum, mixed fruit  (all fakher)
Also, fumari watermelon and white grape
and Romman Apple, Banana and melon.
I haven't been with my shisha for a while, she's missed me, but now i'm doing her quite often

Romman Banana,  IMO,  tastes very artificial.  Romman
Double Apple is absolutely AMAZING,  if that's the apple you're
referring to.

I've been looking for a good cherry,  thanks for the review. 
Though I must admit,  as a result of prior experience with
Amir,  I'm a bit hesitant in ordering any more.  If you were
one of the unlucky 10 who received free samples of the Amir Pomegranate
& Blackberry from George,  then you'll know what I'm referring
to.  But,  you seem to have good taste in tobacco,  so I
may order a tub of cherry and try it out,  or perhaps a 50g
sampler.

I've also been looking for the ULTIMATE Strawberry.  AF Golden sounds pretty good.

Apple AF I haven't had,  I've been trying to avoid licorice
flavors because I only have one hose,  and they tend to ruin my
hoses,  where other flavors are concerned.  Perhaps I'll get
a new hose and try the AF Apple.

When I first started smoking AF Cola,  I thought it was the finest
tobacco I'd ever smoked,  but as with anything if you do it too
much it gets old.  And that is what has happened with the
Cola.  Now I've got 2 (250g) containers of Cola that I don't want.

In about 2 weeks or less,  Hookah-Hookah will have 10 new flavors
available,  Watermelon being one of them.  I'm looking VERY
forward to trying that out 

I'm referring to single apple, i tend to avoid double apple because usually they are overly liquorice. should be interesting.
Cola is one of those things that i imagine can be too much and if i smoke it alot perhaps i will go off it. But i think it is needed in a tobacco collection just for a change, or if you are with friends. It always gives a good first impression
the liquorice in apple fakher is very much minimal, the flavour is not based on liquorice, it is a classic flavour which as i said you'll either love, or like, impossible to hate
Golden strawberry is better than regular strawberry, but i am not a strawberry man, so wouldn't really appreciate it, it's good quality though.
Socialsmoke are pretty good with their stock ,and have a great deal of 50g packs, even in Golden fakher too, which is ideal because it's minimal loss to whoever buys it.
You guys have put me off the other amir flavours ,and i would be cautious. I may try one or 2 just for the sake of trying (something traditional as oppose to the new funky stuff which you and the others disliked), as i really liked the cherry.
still, whatever happens, it's different opinions that make things interesting, and the person who wants to shop will want to hear different reviews from different people.
stay tuned for more reviews over the upcoming days. I am especially interested in the romman apple, and fumari watermelon. should be interesting when they arrive.

Fumari Watermelon is pretty damn good and will make your room smell
intense.  I was once asked,  by someone who had just entered
my apt while I was smoking Watermelon, what incense I was
burning . When
she found out that it was my hookah,  she HAD to try it.  She
was AMAZED by the flavor.  I think you're going to be pleasantly
surprised.  It's Fumari's best flavor.

Well,  I would,  only I'm a bit short on cash right
now,  and even undesirable tobacco is better than none at
all.  Not that I don't have stockpiles of other shisha sitting
around,  it's just that I don't want to run short before I get
some more cash in the bank.  Sorry man! 

Hey Puff-Ass........you ARE a spammer if Mo asked you politely not to spam his thread 

It would be appropriate for you to register your name before posting in
this forum,  and it would be polite of you to go start your own
reviews thread and NOT hijack King Mo's thread with your reviews