ive been wanting to do this for a while :)

Yonatan

guys, i just wanted to tell you, that im finally coming out of the close--

oh, wait, that wasn't it...

oh yeah smile.gif

my home made hookah!

works like a charm, not as cool as the Hog Boss, but still, im proud of myself biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Calcartman)
Wow.
Just wow.

QUOTE (dennis leary)

They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to fucking carpentry.

are those proud "Wows" or are they: "hes definetely gonna smoke pot out of that thing" wows?

EDIT

after reading your quote twice i understand that its a:

"Oh my fucking god dennis leary is a genius..." kind of wow.

QUOTE (Yonatan)

oh yeah smile.gif

my home made hookah!

works like a charm, not as cool as the Hog Boss, but still, im proud of myself biggrin.gif

I bet that plastic trays a life saver haha
Nice though...

QUOTE (sidhucer)
QUOTE (Yonatan)

oh yeah smile.gif

my home made hookah!

I bet that plastic trays a life saver haha
Nice though...

i'll just cover it with foil when i smoke from it smile.gif

thanks though biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Macho555)
lol I made one of those, never worked really though. Maybe I'll give it a shot at fixing it later. I'm planning to make a duct tape hookah soon biggrin.gif

all my shisha is at a friends house so i tested it by putting a flaming cotton ball in the bowl and smoking it.

im probably going to get cancer because i smoked the cotton ball, but the smoke was so thick!

cant wait to smoke out of my baby after school tomorrow.

PS

i need help thinking of a name...

QUOTE (sidhucer)
How does it smoke though?

i tastes like that taste you get when you're smoking a quicklite thats still lighting itself. except for its 10 times more harsh.

it gives off pretty decent smoke.

and it's good for about 1 and a half minutes worth of smoking.

unless you're as retarded as me, never, ever try to smoke a cotton ball, you will burn your throat severely and die.

QUOTE (mushrat)
oh shit, tell me im not the forst guy to ask if he got cotton mouth from smoking it..you guys are sad... 8)

i owe you, because, if not for your comment, i wouldn't have known about this disease.

"a common bacteria found in cultured fish, commonly mistaken for a fungus."

you know, that if not for you, i might have mistaken a bacteria for a fungus?

that would just be a noobish thing to do.

QUOTE (sidhucer)
2 many plastic parts the smoke ir prolly harsh cuz some of the plastics burning and ur getting high on pcb's and u think it tastes good... haha jokes

no, i'm pretty sure the smoke was harsh because i was smoking a fucking cotton ball. trust me i'd know if i was smoking plastic, it has a distinct smell, plus the smoke that comes from burnt plastic is a dark gray - black and the cotton ball smoke was as white as the hardy boys.

edit

oops, if you were being sarcatsic (the haha jokes at the end) sorry for being an ass tongue.gif

ROFL! "Great Balls o' Cotton!" I feel loved smile.gif

i didn't know you guys were expecting a next episode but, i don't have to take english class here in israel because i already took the university tests smile.gif

anyways, i had an hour to burn (no pun intended), and my friend brought me 2 quicklites from home and said he would go to town later and stock up on shisha.

anyways, because i had no shisha, i went to the cafeteria and bought some petel (juice concentrate) and a bread bun thing... i soaked the bun in juice concentrate, broke it up into pieces, put the quicklite on my creation...

and i smoked that for about 30 minutes until some teacher started screaming at me for having a bong.

i dont know how, maybe it was from the burning plastic, but i got an extreme high and threw up.

the smoke was ok... kind of thin but there was lots of it smile.gif

moral: stop trying to smoke food and bathroom supplies.