Hose Mod

JoeLipinski

In case anyone else wants to try this, I bought the hose that costs $0.23 per foot, it was pretty hard trying to get it to fit the connector on the tips, but if you push hard enough, you'll get it in... lol sounds a little wrong but its true!

The only thing I can tell you is that the size I used was $0.23 per foot at lowes in pittsburgh, pa. If I go back again I will update you. This size may vary per hose tips too, so you may just want to get your tip and try to match it with your tip. sorry I can't be more of help.

very nice i think im going to have to give it a try. ive been thinking about making all of the hose wit the two ends as well on a lathe. i might have to give it a try after this turkey break and update you guys on how it turned out

• 1 month later...
since I work in a hardware store it looks like the O.D. in 5/8 inches... but that is from what I can see.

Good methods of making keeping the hold would be.. hrmm... a glue gun? I would also apply some red hot blue glue (its for pvc) to ensure no leakage.