*Adventures @ The Rabbit Hole in Seattle, WA!*

So, last night myself, Mr. Aron Parsons and Kirk (Ksblazer) met up at our local hookah lounge in Seattle called the Rabbit Hole.

Also in tow, Kirk brought his friend of which his name I cannot recall and Aron also brought a friend, again of whos name I cannot recall. I know, I am terrible remembering names.

So, the first 2 flavors that we started with were
~Bubble Gum and Banana Split (my fav)
~Specialty hookah with Pina Coloda in the bowl and mango and coconut rum in the base.

After we started to get bored, Kirk decided to purchase a 3rd hookah with just plain old mint. It tasted ok for a while but then we started to notice that it tasted like some kind of cleaning product.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We discussed our jobs which was ironic because me, Kirk, Aron and his friend all work in the aerospace industry....Kirks friend was in construction...

Most of our conversations were about our techniques with different tobaccos such as Tangiers, we all basically agreed that all Tangiers are simple to get cooking, we dont understand anyones problem..

Finally, after about an hour of hookah talk and a few energy drinks later...The bar started to fill up rather quickly....

Since we had just spent about 50 bucks on hookah between the 4 of us who paid, Aron and Kirk decided that since we had all brought some shisha to trade, that we would sneak some into our bowls so we wouldnt have to pay for a refill...We put in Tangiers passion fruit in one, and starbuzz peach in another....mmmmm, delicious..

All in all, it was a great night. Lots of conversations and I hope that we meet up again guys....thanks for a great time!!

Here are some pictures of the event....There is only one of me because I was the one with the camera....

This is Mr. Aron Parsons

This is our little alcove...

This is Kirk (Ksblazer)

This is a really bad picture of the lounge...it's very dark in there!

This is Arons friend...Yeah just a really funny picture

This is the only picture of me and I absolutely HATE it....
If you look at the window behind me there is a painting of the cheshire cat

Thats all folks.

Yeah it was fun....We talked alot, I think I was the more obnoxious one of the crowd...I was the one complaining about the piss poor job that the guy did with our specialty hookah.. The only thing that bothered me was his attitude, if you dont like your job then quit....

That was definatly a good time and I look forward to the next one biggrin.gif I also learned a few new hookah techniques just watching you guys.

Thanks Carolanne for posting the pic's and a the shisha sampler.

Thanks Aron for the Starbuzz flavors.

Kitefanatic:

I look forward to meeting up with you. All members here are welcome biggrin.gif