Hookahook

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with http://www.hookahook.com/v1/ . Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be the first to add to this one. It has been a couple years since I ordered from them. At the time, I ordered 3 new hoses (Which happen to still be my daily smokers! The product is fantastic. They are based in Beirut, Lebanon, but they ship in a timely manner. In fact, I believe my order arrived within the same week, if not 1 week later. They have a contract with DHL, who in my opinion are giving UPS a run for their money. I was able to monitor the progress and saw the product land in U.S. customs in 2 days.

The customer service is outstanding. I inquired about the usefulness of bowls screens, and received one free with my hoses. The proprietor's name is Shadi, and I found him to be one to just email for conversation, without the feeling of pressure to purchase. Seems to be good people. While their product range includes some of the most beautiful hookahs and bowls ever seen, most are items I'm not interested in. The hoses I ordered were rare on the internet at the time, and for $5.00, I couldn't resist. I will order new ones from them when these wear out.

I highly recommend this shop for those who find the product range appealing.

• 1 year later...