Shisha-world

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.shisha-world.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

well what can i say about these guys..AWESOME!!
german website..but with an english section.. cheap prices compared to uk sites.. and super quick delivery ..4 days from germany to uk.

ordered a bumper amount from them.. couple of items must have smashed in transit..they asked for photos.. and replaced them asap.
total overal rating out of 10.. 10/10
just dont forget to order glycerine if you buy tobacco from them..

• 11 months later...
Great site!
I placed my order on a Friday, so with a weekend in between I expected a little slowdown. I got a mail Tuesday that they send to me. I received everything in good shape today (Friday)
So 7 days from Germany to the Netherlands, not bad I guess. smile.gif

The website is in German or English... the English descriptions could use some work (some items are named "afdjsd" and without further description)
They have a lot of items, so there is enough choice.

8/10

• 2 months later...
Absolutely brilliant

I ordered on Tuesday and the goods arrived on Thursday - and thats from Germany to the UK!

They reply to emails very promptly and are very eager to help. They even accomodate my request for a different base colour from those on offer.

I highly recommend them, I've never heard a single bad word said about them.