Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Hookah-Shisha.com Reviews

170 posts in this topic
I recently ordered a Mya Vortex hookah as well as some accessories from HS. My order arrived promptly and very well packaged.

When I opened up the hard case for the Vortex, I found that the vase had a decent sized crack in it. I communicated this to HS (Kyle was my contact) and a brand new vase is now on its way to me.

I give two thumbs up for HS; their prices, quality, and customer service cannot be beat!

(Live online chat/help feature on website is indispensable!!!)

Chubbleton

Just got my order in today from HS. I had a box of coals, 3pack of Akl Waha(Honey, After Nine, and California Dream), 3pack of Romman(Apple, Strawberry, and mint), and 250g bag of Tangiers (Orange soda)
All of the coals were intact from what I could tell, the shisha smelled great and it was very juicy, not dryed out at all. biggrin.gif The people that I spoke to at HS were very friendly, and returned my call within several minutes when I had a question.
Order was placed on 6/14 - arrived 6/19

10/10 - very pleased, will definitely order from them again.

Just got my order in for my new Mya Vortex and a couple of 100g Al Waha flavors. Everything was included and very securely packaged. I hate having to dig through all of the peanuts to find my shisha though but it can't really be helped I guess. I'd rather too much padding than not enough.

The hookah was perfect with absolutely no damage. Every item I ordered was there, no freebies but eh, can't win them all. The only item of note was that the hard travel case that was shown on the website didn't match the one that I received but it was very close and still fit my hookah very well. It could possibly be that the one I received is the new model but I don't know. If it is then I think they should update their website so that people know exactly what they are going to receive.

Ordered on Monday, shipped out from Austin TX and recieved it in Chicago IL on Thursday. Not bad considering that my order didn't come in until about 7:00 PM on Monday so that leaves Tuesday to process and for pickup, Wednesday for travel, and Thursday for delivery.

Rating - 9.5 (-.5 for not shipping the same case as shown on the website)

*Just a quick edit here: A nice representative called me on the phone a couple of days after my order came in to make sure everything was all right. When I told him about how my vase cracked (found in the Mya vortex review) he immediately sent me out a new vase and freebies all without me having to ask or pay for anything!!! Thanks a bunch Hookah-Shisha! Edited by indy

Just made a purchase from HS for the following:
Mya Saray Vortex w/ Aqua Bohemian Base
Safeseal 2nd Hose adaptor

The order arrived in professional order, very quick delivery and fantastic packing. When I had a question about my order I consulted there live help and they fixed everything right there without question. On top of what I ordered I also recieved two 50g boxes of Romman Shisha, a VERY nice Wind cover that fits over tangiers Small and Medium bowls, 2 rolls of gold coals, nice quality cleaning brushes an extra set of tongs for some reason, mouthpieces and filters, AND A TON OF AWESOME PACKING PEANUTS!!!

They'll have my business again smile.gif

Ordered my Mya QT from them and was thoroughly impressed with the extras that came with it and teh value of the package. Shipping was very prompt, their website is second to none, I was always updated with shipping status as UPS tracking was built into my order summary which made things VERY convenient! The only downside was I mentioned Hookah Forums 2 times during my conversation with Scott hoping to get a forum discount but was not offered one. To his credit though I didnt come right out and ask for it so I cant really complain, I was hoping he would use customer service skills and offer one up, I am a business major in college and I use things like that as a test to companies. On the up side, I changed my mind on base color and their online customer service rep was more than happy to accomodate that change for me and processed it without a hitch. Great Job HS!! Overall I am impressed with them and will definantly be shopping with them again.

Billy

Ordered an Egyptian Pharoah 30" 2 hose and it arrived today. Lots of great extras and two small boxes of Romman were thrown in as well. The box was hammered when it arrived, but the vase was wrapped in a bunch of bubble wrap so everything was solid. The instructions were generic to cover all of their models of Hookah it appears. Being my first Hookah, it was a bit confusing as I kept looking for parts that weren't on my Hookah. I was able to figure it out though. They sent a bunch of coupons for future orders and I got all the following for $123 bucks after the forum discount:

The Hookah
2 Washable Hoses
3 50g boxes of Havana
2 Boxes of Romman
1/2 box of Golden Quick Lights
Cleaning Kit
Soft Carrying Case
HEBA Filter
Combo Bowl

I am very happy with the purchase and considering the forum discount we get, I will order again for sure.

I ordered 12 boxes of sheesha from them and no problems, quick delivery next day processing.

I also put in two orders this week for sheesha and a hepa filture (2 $80 orders), and now a 3 hose order of the nammor's but none of these have been shipped or processed past "processed" kinda disapointed.. Was really hoping to have the first sheesha shipment in for this weekend.. i had $150 in customs duty on the first order as well but that wasnt really their fault.

i sent an email today asking when my stuff would be shipped.. i did multiple shipping to try to avoid customs duties..

I put in my first order with HS a couple of days ago on 7/22. I can't wait for it to come in! I'll give an update once I get it; but so far I LOVE their LiveHelp chat!!

Benji

Update!!!

Shipping to APO
Date Processed: 7/22
Date Shipped: 7/24
Date I got it: 7/30

VERY FAST! GREAT SERVICE! AWSOME PACKAGING!

I ordered a 1-hose syrian snake hookah, a bunch of Al Fakher shisha, a box of 40mm golden coal, and some misc accessories and got a free mini mya!!

-Benji Edited by Benji

I placed an order with them on 7/26 and it arrived 7/30. Packaged very well and shipped very fast. They sent all the necessary e mails. Great company, I highly recommend them.

Placed an order on 7/28 and got it on 8/1. Packed with a LOT of peanuts, and everything was there. A+ Support when I had questions about my CC. Only bad thing is that my base broke today, I contacted them, and they're sending out a new one today as well. I will still buy from HS later on

Impressed, then unimpressed, then impressed again. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

THE ORDER:
Blue Nammor Hose
Large Stem Grommet
Bowl and Hose Grommets
Orange Bohemian Base

FIRST IMPRESSION: I used their live chat to figure out how to fit a replacement grommet for my KM Amer. Jonathan was really helpful, looking at pictures I sent him and even sending me back pictures of the bohemian base I was planning to get. Very receptive about my budgetary needs (gave me free shipping instead of Nammor Forum discount, saved me a dollar). Really excited about getting the order.

RECEPTION: When I opened the box and inspected the order, I was less than impressed. My bohemian base had a bulge that wouldn't allow my stem to fit in and the hose grommets were a bit undersized for my stem. It was a big letdown. I bought a file to see if i could shave the bulge down, but no good. Slightly angry, I triend to see if they would let me return it.

SECOND IMPRESSION: Used livechat to explain my situation while smoking with the Nammor, which, btw, is one of the greatest purchases I had ever made. Without asking to return, they apologized and offered to send me a replacement base tomorrow. Wow. The guy said he would make sure the base was straight and my hookah would fit. Even went all the way to send USPS (I hate UPS). No charge to me. Really impressed, just waiting to see if they really deliver.

So far, I'm contented with their service, and most of their products. They really go out of the way to make their customers happy. They even designed the Nammor themsleves! I will update once I get my new base.

Order:

Mya Floweret
Mini Mya Acrylic
Al Waha After 9
Nakhla Double Apple
Romman Peach, Pineapple and Licorice

Just got this about an hour ago from the men in brown. The Floweret was on back order and Kyle did everything he possibly could to get that sucker in my hands, even offered to two-day it to me. I have nothing but praise for Hookah-Shisha. Great customer service, great selection and great prices. They will have my business always.

First... very unimpressed. Then, very impressed. They do stand behind their products 100%

FIRST IMPRESSION: unsure.gif

When I received my new Lunar (4 Hose) Hookah from Hooka-Shisha.com, I immediately had "buyer's remorse".

The hose connector on the hookah was bent and leaked air. The three other hose connectors were also of questionable integrity. The shipping box wasn't damaged, so it wasn't a UPS issue.

The wind cover looked used, was bent, was scratched, and had sharp edges. One of the cobra hoses was slightly chipped in several locations.

I didn't receive the washable hose, which was to be included as a "freebie" per the parts sheet, and I was "shorted" one hose grommet.

The coal tongs were mangled and bent beyond belief. Admittedly, the tongs were another "freebie". I just tossed them in the trash… that's where they belonged, free or not.

The clay bowl, simply did not fit this hookah! In addition, the clay bowl that was sent with this hookah did not represent the clay bowls that were depicted on their website. The clay bowl that was sent with my hookah was of very, very poor quality and craftsmanship.

I spoke personally with Jon, a representative from Hooka-Shisha.com, who took my concerns seriously. Jon admitted to me that they were having a few quality control issues on their end.

Jon told me that he was going to "upgrade" my hookah and make everything right for me. I received email confirmation the next day that my new items were shipped 2nd air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SECOND IMPRESSION rolleyes.gif

Okay… Today, 2 days later, and I'm totally over my "buyer's remorse".

I just received a brand new very shiny, 36", 4 hose, Super Nova rotator hookah, a very nice new clay bowl, new tongs, a few hose grommets, a new coal lighter, and a UPS label to have the "damaged" items returned. All for FREE!

Jon took care of me. I'll be placing my next order from Hooka-Shisha.com very soon. They stand behind their products 100%!

Thanks Jon, your customer service is great!

Edited by ArizonaSun

This was the first online hookah company i ever dealt with. I ordered a hookah kit and a few shisha flavors and i was very impressed. Great service and fast shipping.

Ordered a Mya Vortex and Nammor hose and an extra auto seal adapter for a second hose . Used the forum discount. Everything was packed very well and then packed in a box with a bunch of packing peanuts. Customer service is vey nice and the Online Live Help is so nice. I ordered everything on a late Saturday night( Aug 18th) and I recieved my order today( Aug 24th). They sent me an e-mail with my tracking number as soon as the package left their place. I will def be doing more business with HS. Thinking of getting me a QT now!

Thanks Hookah-shisha.

hookah-shisha was also my first online vendor. absolutely great service, fast shipping.

I promised Kyle over at Hookah-shisha.com that I would post my FANTASTIC experience on the boards because he and the whole crew over at H-S did a ABOVE AND BEYOND job for me!

I ordered a:
  • MYA Vortex blacked out package (with 3 shisha flavors + 2 coal packs + Windscreen)
  • 2 velvet hose covers
  • 40 Pack of Coals
  • Al Fakher Sampler with Self lighting coals
  • 3 x 50 pack Romann Tobacco
  • Mouthpieces
I'm new to the hookah scene, but I've done hookah at the hookah bars before and I liked it, so I thought I would get my own as an alternative to cigars. Kyle and Scott answered all my newbie questions to help me choose the best coals and the right amount (not trying to take advantage of me not knowing how many coals to a bowl), the right shisha, and general questions about the hookah. Their MYA Vortex package comes with everything you need to get smoking. I wanted everything in 2 days or overnight because I wanted to smoke on my Vegas trip for my friend's bday. I wanted the 3 person hookah to be something special for the trip so I wanted it from TX to CA asap. I talked to Kyle and he said he could do it, but shipping would be $90-240. So I asked if he wouldn't mind if my courier picked it up in TX himself and brought it directly to me to save time. I asked if they had any discounts and Kyle told me yes, I also let him know I was a member of hookahforum and I saved 15% off my order (like 50 bucks!). Within 1.5 hrs Kyle had the order ready! My courier arrived early and Kyle took care of everything. H-S and the whole crew accommodated my request. I spoke to someone else and they said Kyle was running around mad trying to get my order complete before shipping it out in the warehouse. This is what the H-S crew does for their customers..they bust their asses! I used their online chat service, telephone, and e-commerce store services, all were helpful, prompt, professional, and friendly. Kyle even called me to let me know everything was shipped and on my way! The hookah made my trip to vegas so much better.

Even though I'm a brand new customer, H-S treated me like I was their BEST customer thats been buying stuff from them for years! I would recommend them highly and I am glad I came across other positive reviews on them as I was new to the scene and didn't really know where to start on my hookah project. Some mouthpieces were missing, I address the customer service online and they quickly shipped it to me within 2 days I received a package. Great customer service! Big props to Kyle! I even sent a personal email to his boss to let him know what an amazing job he did for me.

At H-S you really are a VIP. Don't hesitate to buy from them! Would definitely buy from again. Edited by Justin

As ALWAYS, hookah-shisha shined.
Whenever i had a question, i clicked the "Online Help" button and BAM! , i was talking to a live operator who could answer any of my questions on the spot with ease and quickness. I ordered a Odyssey 2 hose from them, a Mya product. I got it within 1 week of my purchase, i would have gotten it sooner if not for labor day.
When my package arrived, it was nothing what i was expecting. First of all, i didnt think i was going to recieve a Mya carrying case, but i did. Inside, my acrylic base was wrapped in a soft foam, my stem was too seperately, my bowl was wrapped in bubble wrap and was inside my windscren with the hose tips. The whole mya case, which contained the hookah, was inside another box filled with peanuts. Along with my order, i also recieved an extra hose adapter. I did not order one, i just found it at the bottom, and this makes me very happy. The shisha was even placed in such a way that the three boxes looked like stairs. wink.gif

I give them an 11/10, cause the freakin rock my socks off.

I have placed three orders with Hookah-Shisha.

My first order was a combo bowl, a 50g Romman variety pack with 1/2 pack of coals, and a Heba diffuser.
Second order was for a friend, a Sphinx 1 hose hookah, heba diffuser, 250g box of Nakhla, a mod hose and a sampler pack of Al-Waha.
Third order was 3 bags of Romman Lemonwood coals and a butane burner/grill.

I must say that their shipping department is on game with my orders, no problems, packaging is excellent, well packed in the peanuts... Any questions I've ever had, I either called up and got excellent service or used their Live Chat which instantly connected me to someone.

The only problem I've ever had is trying to get set-up with their Affiliate program. I got signed up, but then it didnt want to work, so when I talked to someone, they said that the guy who runs that part isnt in, but I would get an email from him when he did come in... I never got an e-mail from him, but I did get an e-mail saying they deleted my affiliate account and that I would have to recreate.
So I did recreate, and it works, and I also got like a hundred or so Hookah-Shisha business cards with my affiliate number printed on them.

I placed my 3rd order from Hookah-Shisha.com, and received my order 3 days later! As always, the packaging was first rate, the order was accurate, and they threw in a few "freebies" to boot. What more could you ask for. They've earned all of my future business!

Hookah-Shisha.com get an A+ in my book, PLUS, they have a cool website! biggrin.gif

Hookah-shisha.com is the only place I've ordered a hookah and supplies from, but I can't even imagine ordering from anywhere else. Great customer service, great products.

well so far I have placed 2 orders with h-s and have had mixed feelings.my first order was around 124 bucks. that was for a single hose glyph and some extra mahsell and coals. so it finally came it was very well packaged. as soon as I smoked I was extremely un happy the stem leaked like you wouldn't believe! almost every fitting leaked. so I sent them a email telling them my prolbems with the stem. I got a reply back in a couple days and they said they would get it fixed for me. so they rushed a new stem to me so I take a look at it and it was totally different. looked nothing like the one on their site did. it didn't screw togther this new one was a single pice. but I didn't really mind. the solid stems smoke a lot better imo. and I didn't have to worry about the joints leaking. a few days ago I placed a order for some mahsell. and today I was looking at my account and noticed that they didn't add my latest order onto my reward points... so now I gotta get that fixed... I sent them a email today.also their prices are kinda high. but I can live with that for their customer service is great.long post short hahagreat customer service, great shipping. but have some minor things to work out.I will most likely continue to order with them if this newest prolbem gets settled easily.

Order Placed 10/13

Received 10/18

Ordered a Nammor Hose today (SO EXCITED!!!) and right after placing it, I wanted to get a set of ball bearings so I immediately called them up and was welcomed by a friendly voice. I told him what just happened and quickly added the $.50 ball bearings to my order. I ordered to my PO BOX (I'm in school right now) and requested USPS which at HS is reserved only for international and PO BOXes. However, they shipped it out UPS. Called them up and they immediately contacted UPS to change the address to send it directly to my dorm room (school's post office won't accept UPS or FedEx packages). They did it very quickly, professionally, and profusely apologized for the snafu. The guy even said he packed it and wasn't really paying attention and sent it out UPS. I don't mind cause UPS costs $2 plus change more to ship than USPS although I would have preferred to have just picked it up at my school's post office (which is literally a 2 min walk from my dorm). Still great customer service. Recommended to EVERYONE!

10/10! Edited by MechAnt

Ordered: 30" Egyptian Style Pharoah 2 hose w/cobra head hoses and green genie vase

CS: Amazing! My hookah was out of stock, but they said they were expecting there shipment any day, well their shipment was super late *I still don't think it's in yet*, so when I talked to the CS about it, they told me they upgraded me to a 3 hose for my trouble. now, when i recieved my hookah, it was a 2 hose, so i don't know exactly what happend, but i am thouroughly pleased with my hookah and the over all experience, and I suggest HS to anyone and everyone

Website: Amazing! easily navigable, good pictures, great online support during the day. for all you who know musiciansfriend.com it is the hookah version of that IMO.

Delivry: was great. they are placed in texas, so it was 3 day ground to me in Minnesota, but i got it in good time and quality

Xtras: With every hookah order from HS you recieve two FREE packs of "premium"(romman) tobacco, two FREE rolls of coals(gold self lighting), FREE bowl screen, FREE glass base protector, FREE mouthtips, FREE filters, FREE setup and care instructions, FREE traditional windcover, and FREE carrying case are included

Overall: I give HS a 95% only because nobody is perfect, and there was some confusion with my order and shipping.

Ordered Three 250 tins of SB(Pumpkin Pie, White Peach, and X on The Beach)

Placed the order late sunday(10/28) night. The order shipped out on Tuesday morning (10/30) and I received it today( 11/1). I know it was just shisha but was packed very well and everything was there. Fast service and good prices. I will continue to use H-S.