shishapipe

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.shishapipe.net. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• 3 months later...
QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 15 2006, 09:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.shishapipe.net. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

The site was good to deal with, though their price are a bit dear when seen other websites. Edited by mushrat

• 5 months later...
These guys messed me around pretty awful.
I ordered a pipe, some tobacco and a few accessories, sent my order on a Friday A.M
I was hoping to get my order after the weekend, no big deal.
Monday came and went and i got nothing.I email them for a tracking # which i never got.
Tuesday same thing happens, i send a bunch of emails with no replies. On Wednesday im not getting any response from them what so ever, i even call the number and no joy.

That evening i get a phone call from this guy who is currently in the USA and he says .. looks like they didnt have the colour you wanted so lets cancel the order, give me a refund and call it a day.

The next day i made an order with the shishashop and had my order the following day, no drama at all saved my self £12 and also had a free 50g sample of AF orange.

So i check my email the next day only to see in my inbox, my original order which has been shipped from shishapipe.net
and a tracking #, and sure enough it was in storage about 8 miles from me.
I sent an email to them saying i didnt want it anymore as i had a refund and ordered from somewhere else.
Anyway the parcel came and went back the same day, i also noticed the colour description on the box, they still sent me the wrong colour.
I will never use this place again, apart from that the prices on there are diabolical!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I have placed one order with Shisha Pipe UK - they shipped the same day and I received two days later. Very quick and efficient. My only gripe is that I should have received some free stuff as my order was over £50 - apparently if you don't tick the box claiming your free stuff on checkout, you don't get it.

I got some "points" that amount to a .95p discount off my next order.

I will use them again. Edited by Rompin Donkey

• 2 months later...