Genuinehookahs

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.genuinehookahs.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i bought a 27 inch acrylic mya off them about 4 weeks ago. and their website says priorty mail shipping and i just recieved it today. i tried contacting them and it was very unprofessional. but all in all it came with everything and its all good but it was a little to sketchy for me i dont think ill buy from them again.....

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (traaaaavis @ Feb 6 2007, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i bought a 27 inch acrylic mya off them about 4 weeks ago. and their website says priorty mail shipping and i just recieved it today. i tried contacting them and it was very unprofessional. but all in all it came with everything and its all good but it was a little to sketchy for me i dont think ill buy from them again.....

Do they email you when your order is shipped , becuase my friend ordered some stuff from their and hasnt got anything and they wont reply to his emails.And I ordered some things for me in his order too sad.gif

QUOTE (PhatBeezie @ Mar 12 2007, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (traaaaavis @ Feb 6 2007, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do they email you when your order is shipped , becuase my friend ordered some stuff from their and hasnt got anything and they wont reply to his emails.And I ordered some things for me in his order too sad.gif

Ordered from them about three weeks ago, nothing has arrived yet and no emails yet... very sketchy.

• 3 weeks later...
I ordered a mya hose adaptor + mya hose from them. Their service is a joke. They are totally unprofessional, theres no point in hassling them because they will not answer you. I called them everyday for a week wtih no answer adn also emailed them for a week and nothing. my credit card company called me becasue they had attempted to charge my credit card about 4 times. The funniest part was 5 minutes after leaving negative feedback on ebay i got an email form them. 5 minutes later! i coudl not believe it, after a bunch of emails and phone calls i got nothing... a little negative feedback and they went nuts. They said they would not ship my order until i withdrew the feedback. Its been 2 weeks and still nothing. i doubt ill ever get my merchandise so i ordered the stuff from MNhookahs.... an honest vendor.

• 3 weeks later...
They are psycho!!! They purchased something from me on ebay. They did not pay so I left them negative feedback. They got my home phone number and called me 30 times - cussing and threatening!!! They even called Dominos Pizza and ordered 12 pizzas to be delivered to my house. I filled a police report. Crazy psyhco!!!!!!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...