mnhookah

mushrat

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MNHookah is GREAT! I ordered a plethora of items in the wee morning of November 28 (Hawaii time mind you) and I got confirmation a couple hours later that it was shipped already (confirmation and everything). It came this morning (December 1) boxed up nicely. I ordered 3 tins of SB shisha, 1 medium funnel, and the Scalli Mod. The bowl and the mod were bubble wrapped nicely and the tins were in the box all surrounded by packaging peanuts. The service is great, answered my emails lightning quick and shipping was so fast. And also the MAJOR plus side is that shipping wasn't murder on us Hawaii folks. Thanks again MNH, you will definitely be getting my business again and soon in fact..I get paid next week laugh.gif .

MNH is amazing. I ordered a funnel bowl and mod at about 5 PM on thursday (New York time) and I got confirmation that it was shipped at 6 that same day. Also the package arrived two days later on saturday, but nobody way home so I had to pick it up today from the post office. Everything was packaged very very nicely and to top everything off, MNH sent me a free sample of Fantasia Pina Colada. Overall, one of the best vendors on the net. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Wow. 100% satisfied.

I ordered a small green and gold glass phunnel with a mod and 750g of shisha about two weeks ago - took one week for the bowl to get made, and one week to arrive. Incredibly fast, for shipping from the US to Central Canada - my last 2 orders took nearly a month each.

MNHookah threw in a free 50g package of Pina Colada fantasia shisha as well. 9.5/10.

ANOTHER one for MNHOOKAH!

I put in a order for a small glass phunnel and luckily they had one in stock. They even called and confirmed if i wanted that color or not since i didnt specify on the order.

But i ordered the phunnel, grommet & windcover on Wednesday Afternoon and the package arrived the following monday!!

Plan on ordering a LARGE glass phunnel & a nammor hose pretty soon.

10 out of 10!

Ordered a small MNH glass funnel with mod and also a medium Tangiers super chief. Got a confirmation e-mail as soon as I placed the order and then another e-mail when the package was shipped out. Everything was packed extremely well and arrived on time.
Order took 4 days from date of purchase to arrive.
MNHookah threw in a free 50g package of Pina Colada fantasia shisha.

Definitely a good company to order from and would order from them again. Edited by waterboi

• 2 weeks later...
I contacted them for a Mya Paragon (3 hose), which they don't advertise on their site. I got a response within a day, and my order within a few days. It was a pleasure ordering from them; I will remain a customer! --that sounds like an e-bay comment...haha.

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered a Mya Hose Adapter from them. A Very small order, they had it at the cheapest price.

it arrived today, it shipped either tuesday or wednesday, either way, MUCH faster than i expected.

10/10 for sure.

I ordered 2- 250g jars of Pharaoh's shisha on 1/7 and it arrived this morning! 4 days from order to my door from MN to WV! Order was packaged well, and invoice was included. I got all the e mails necessary. Fast shipping + getting exactly what I ordered + great prices = 10/10

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered twice from Mnhookah.com this last month and both time i was very satisfied.

The first time i ordered a Kg of tobacco.
It was a day before christmas so they must have been very busy but i got my order quickly, in less then 10 days (I'm in Canada and the Usps express international shipping is between 6 and 10 days, it arrived between that range). I received everything just like i ordered it and everything was well packed. Didn't have to pay any duties and the shisha is great, good prices also.

The second time i ordered a 2 hoses Mya acrylric (I had ordered a green one but they were out of stock, so they tried to call me twice but i unfortunataly wasn't home, i then sent them an email after seeing their number on my phobe and Tarik told me they only had purple ones left and he was awaiting my approval before shipping, i found this very nice!), an extra hose, 2 Kg of exotica coals, a super chief bowl and a brush.
Again, everything arrived here very quickly, everything was well packed, nothing was missing and i even got a little gift smile.gif All items are of good quality and again, the prices are good. This time a got a 9$ duty fee to pay but i really don't care, i'm 100% satisfied. (It was actually 4$ of duties but the customs add a 5$ for "processing and handling fees" or something like that, a tax over tax lol)

I give them a 9.9/10 and i will surely order again from them in the future.

(I also asked many questions to Tarik before placing my order and the answers were always quick and polite, very professional)

• 3 weeks later...
another excellent experience with mnhookah.

i received my 3rd order from them today and as usual i`m very satisfied with their service.
everything was neatly packaged in wrapping paper so that no juices from the tobacco could leak through the box. and the box itself was filled with those foam peanuts.

10/10 mnhookah rules and i recommend them to everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
Order some 3 Kings quicklites. Was superbly packaged. Shipped within a day and arrived at my doorstep in 2. I particularly like how they use priority mail - much faster than UPS or FedEx ground. They also threw in a 50g sample of Fantasia Pink Lemonade, which I loved!

Will definitely do business with again.

10/10.

I have ordered a few times from MNH and they are really fast for shipping and very good at packing. They are great to work with and will help you out the best they can. My first choice of a Vendor to order tobacco because I will get it in 2 days from purchase. I think it helps I live in WI, but they use priority and that is fast shipping to anywhere in the States.
My last order they gave me some Pink Lemonade. Thanks Tarik!

Great Vendor and great people.

Overall 10/10

• 4 weeks later...
got my 4th order from them today and everything is perfect as usual.
all the things i ordered were packaged properly. my package was shipped the day after i ordered and i got two free samples! one was a 50g fantasia peach fuzzy navel (a bit different than most peach flavors but still very good), the other was 100g potion mello mango.

so once again, 10/10.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn I love you guys! Ordered this on friday the 4th and it arrived at my work this morning! I can't wait to smoke my Tangy!!

It's been a little while since I formally gave a review for MNH. [In fact it's been over a year. DAMN]

Since my last review I have lost count of the numbers of orders I've had from Mnhookahs. It's easily in excess of 20 and probably over 50 since my first order.

Well today is another roaring success for mnh.
Ordered 28th
Shipped 28th
Delivered 7th. [It was actually in the country Friday 4th morning but we don't get weekend deliveries]

Packed well, Everything as i would expect. Ordered quite a lot for me including 6 potion samples :-

Well done Tarik & Ramsey.

JD

• 1 month later...
I went online, and I purchased a new Phunnel Mod and a 100 gram tin of SB Citrus Mist.

MNH had it sent out that DAY (not that Night, that DAYYY).

It was on my doorstep 2 days later. These guys are the quickest vendor I have ever experienced, and I know some FAST vendors. smile.gif

So the Mod i ordered was GIGANTIC, it will not fit in my small phunnel unfortunately. I contacted them on this site, and they said to throw them an email.
This was this morning, i got a response later on and was told that they will talk to their glass blower to see if he can make smaller ones.

Fantastic customer service, quick responses, super-fast shipping. One of my favorite vendors.

• 2 weeks later...
This was my first time ordering from MN Hookah. I can't say that I am anything but impressed. Placed the order (250g of Al Fahker Mint, Fusion Guava and Fusion Blueberry) 3 days ago and received it today here in NY. Everything was packaged great, the prices were great and they even threw in a free 50g of Fantasia Strawberry Banana Split. 10/10, no doubt.

I will definitely be ordering my tobacco from MN from now on. wink.gif

Great job, Tarik and Ramsey. Edited by Perrj99

• 3 weeks later...
Two HUGE thumbs up for MNhookah!!!! Lightning fast processing and shipping, and threw in a little tonic watermelon which I will be ordering next time from them!

I don't think I'll be ordering from anybody else!

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered Phunnel mid day Tuesday, and received it today (Friday) all the way in miami, FL. The item was shipped perfectly, it was double wrapped in that bubble wrap, and surrounded by peanut shells. Will definitely buy from them again. 10/10

I'm in the UK and have tried many vendors out particularly in the US. While there are some good ones around MN are head and shoulders above the rest. Everything is packed well, shipped fast, labelled to avoid customs issues.

There's a solid selection of goods, competitive prices, low cost shipping - which is a real bonus. I can also vouch for their excellent 'no-hassle' customer service, Tarik has kept me informed (something others often failed to do). All in all they're a pleasure to deal with. They have won my loyalty and I now recommend them to others who are similarly buying from London, UK.

H

EDIT

My latest order just arrived

Products
2 x *Starbuzz For Three Pack*
1 x ~MNH Scallis Glass Phunnel Bowl Mod
3 x Fantasia 3 Pack
2 x Al Fakher 3 Pack (750g)
3 x MNH Jet Glass Funnel

Everything arrived all present and correct. It was all wrapped up well and I'm happy.