• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered:

2 Glass Mods
2 Mya Hoses (regular, 72'')
2 Packages of Stargate coals

Ordered on Friday

Got to my house yesterday. Package looked a bit traveled, but plenty of foam curls and bubble wrap for the mods. Hoses in MYA bags. One of the bags of the Stargate was a little frayed. But all in all, great purchase (and I'm sorry for being a schmuck about the hoses!!!)!

9/10

I have to say this was one of the best online experiences I've had in a while. I e-mailed them at ~8:30pm their time last Wednesday, got a response back within 10 minutes, sent then another e-mail at like 10:30pm and had a response that night. They were out of stock on the medium phunnel bowls, they told me they were going to get a few more on saturday/monday of unknown color and could hold one for me. I placed my order with a not that i didn’t care about the color other then not pink and true to their word Monday I got a shipment notice, and Wednesday it was in my hands.

Ordered a mya hose, glass scalli mod, phunnel bowl, and a 150g jar of smileys shisha. Everything was packaged well and was perfect. I would definitly buy from them again without a doubt, they seem to care about that 1 thing that really matters most, the customer.

What can I say about the guys at MNh that hasn't been said already. Super fast shipping, ordered a glass mod and rasberry smilleys and it went out Friday and I got it Monday. For me if they have what I want I go to them, no questions. Great communication and active on the forum and in chat. Woots all around.

Had some trouble when ordering, I could not get my shipping address to match the one on my credit card. This morning I just tried again and it worked like a charm. Still dont really know what was causing the problem. The staff has been very helpful, and considering I barely speak english I am very pleased. I fucked up my order though. Forgot to add coals, and I didnt know how to add them. I contacted them by this forum, and they´ve helped me out. Perfect!

10/10 for customer service.
8/10 for the website itself.
9/10 for the selection and prices. They have everything I want to an acceptable price.

If my order comes to me in a good shape, and in a good time, I will definetly start ordering everything from there. Edited by excrementory

Took my lunch from work and decided to go home and pickup the motorcycle. Eyeballing the front door I spy a white box. Excitedly I skamper on over only to have my heart sink and skip a beat. The box was smushed.. Not only smushed, but...Dripping wet.. Uhm.. That sucks....

Looking upwards to the sky, sunlight pelting me wondering why the box was wet.. I don't want to fathom..Took it inside and opened it up with fingers crossed. The invoice was also wet and the ink was runny. I was able to make out the Thank you from MNhookah written in sharpie however. Digging through the peanuts I pulled the Tangiers watermelon out, even through the plastic is smelled good. Second came the coals I had bought, wrapped in foil and looking dry. And, the final piece, the glass scalli mod. Found it towards the bottom nicely packaged in bubble wrap. Larger than I had expected. All pieces accounted for and everything in good shape.. Except the box, which I understand isn't really MNH's fault, just worth pointing out. Whole experience from start to finish I would give a 9 outta 10. If the box would have not been dripping when I got it and smushed, would have been a 10, other than that, not bad at all.

I ordered on the 30th, and got my package today on the 4th.

I purchased a glass scalli mod. It was wrapped very nicely, with plenty of peanuts. Everyone raves how fast they got their package. Appearantly, the MNH server didn't get my shipping info, so Tarik PMed me and I gave it to him. All in all, it was a good transaction. I will purchase from them again!

9/10

Man, I must say that i am uber impressed with these guys.

I ordered a small glass phunnel, a glass mod, smileys irish cream and bubbleberry.

First off I would like to say that the Glass phunnel IS GORGEOUS..... it is amazing. the craftsmanship is wonderful and the color combo is wicked. I didn't really know what i wanted so i pretty much said whatever. Leave to these guys to make something this cool.

The glass mod is awesome too. Smoked my first bowl w/ the glass phunnel and mod and it smoked like a champ

bubbleberry is great, have yet to try the irish cream.

Ordered on 3/31 recieved it today 4/7 ( they had to blow the glass) and overall i give this whole experience
10/10

go with these guys you will not be disapointed.

ordered on the 9th and shipped on the 11th, great communication. ill post info when i get my package and pictures of the condition of everthing. so far though im more than pleased.

just got everthing today, im too lazy to take pictures right now but everything came in perfect condition. Edited by ghostofdavid

• 2 weeks later...
i will try as hard as possible now to deal exclusivly with mnhookah. tarik was awesome to deal with and even went outta his way to set up something for me so i could order. smile.gif

I placed my first order with MN, and package from order to when it arrived was 6 days, which is quick from MN to my base in England. Quickest shipping for anyone I have ordered from when I lived in the states. Definitely ordering from MN again, infact I just placed an order for 2 boxes of jap coals, 1 box of 3K, and 250grams of Tangiers K-Peach

ordered a 50g of smileys peach less then 1 hour later i thin it might have been 20 mins scott calls me and goes sorry we are out of it would you like a different flavor and i was more then willing to try anything of smileys so i got black berry.

shipped same day
arrived the next (eh i live in the same state)

AWESOME SERVICE 10!

thanks guys

my order went great except i got the wrong hookah, ive emailed them and i havent heard anything back yet but im not too worried its only been 2 days. i ordered a bambino and got a qt (which i didnt even see on their site). its only 5 dollars and i planned to get a qt eventually but i still would like a response on my email. ill keep you guys updated.

EDIT:

Got a call today and everything got sorted out, I think ive found my website of choice. wink.gif Edited by ghostofdavid

I made another order again with MNH.

I ordered a tin of SB X on the beach. I placed my order mid-day on the 18th. It was sent out that day. I got it in California on the 20th.

MNH friggin rocks! I was expecting to get it on the 22nd or something.

100000000/10

MN HOOKAH CONDUCTS THEIR BUSINESS IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER. I HAVE ORDERED MY ENTIRE HOOKAH COLLECTION ALONG WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AND OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THEM AND I COULDN'T IMAGINE BEING ANY HAPPIER THEN I AM AT THIS TIME. Edited by mushrat

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered multiple items from MNHookah.com, one which included a custom large MNH funnel bowl. Very well made, smokes awesome with the glass scalli mod they make for it. Everything was shipped protectively. It was in transit for two days only. Tarik is very professional, even after annoying him with multiple emails and PMs. He took care of everything. Perfect service. Next coal purchase will be from MNH. Thank you for the bowl Tarik, it looks awesome.

Placed order April 25th, 2007. They were Out Of Stock on the MED tangier's phunnels. Called and emailed me to let me know. I wanted said item - told them it's ok, I'll wait.

About week ago, got email that the were out of Blue/Black MED's, but did have BLACK or Small Phunnels (got BLK MED) and out of mods. As soon as they get them in, package would go out (supposedly that night).

Recieved email on May 14th, packaged shipped. Received May 16th - everything well packaged and intact. Beautiful.

Besides a wait for an out of stock item(s), it was a great experience. Planning on a HUGE shisha order in the next month or so. Loved the fact they ship by USPS and not UPS/FedEx... working people are never home (or atleast I never am tongue.gif )

I placed my order of a small Tangier's Phunnell and a Tangier's sampler on Monday night

I got a call on tuesday from them telling me that the sampler i ordered was out of stock, and asked me if i would like to substitue the other Sampler pack for the one i ordered. I was a little peeved because i wanted to try the flavors i ordered, but understand it happens so I said go for it.

And Today (Thursday) I came home to find a box on my doorstep. I live in Oklahoma, which is a few miles away from Minnesota, so i was expected it to take longer, needless to say i was pleased. Can't wait to go try them out.

Overall I would them a 9.5/10 because I didn't get my first pick, but they more than made up for it with customer service and speed of shipping. I will definitely be ordering fomr MNHokkah again.

I placed a order for a medium mya acrylic hookah on saturday afternoon. It was shipped out on tuesday and i recieved the package on thursday. I opened it up and assembled the hookah and it looked pretty small to me and my friend. So i measured it and it's the size of the small mya hookah. I contacted them because i thought maybe they had given me the stem for the shorter mya but they said it was the correct one. So I'm stuck with the smaller one when i could have got the taller one elsewhere.
So watch out for them cause apparently their sizing is all off and misleading.
I pretty much have to spend another 70 dollers to get the correct hookah i wanted. It may not seem like a big deal to some, but I think if something is advertised as being a medium (and if you look on mya's site a medium is 27 in) then that's what the consumer should get. It's kind of like buying a car and ordering it with leather seats and then they try to give it to you with suede seats. I mean are you really going to still take the car or push for what you paid for and wanted? Kind of a odd example but o-well.
I'm not out to get revenge and try to mess up their company because i know others have had good luck with them but i will continue to voice my opinion about them.

I give them a 0/10 and will not order from again. angry.gif Edited by blaze309

SWEET, my second purchase of over $200 from MNHOOKAHS arrived today!

im stoked, everything works great!

and Tarik threw in a bunch of free stuff, coals, foil hole puncher, brushes, foil, about 100 mouth tips, a free bowl!

thanks Tarik!!

AWESOME!!!

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Starbuzz (3) Pack (HT_STB_3P) = $62.20
Choose Starbuzz Flavor Exotic Chocolate Strawberry
Choose Starbuzz Flavor Exotic Marlette
Choose Starbuzz Flavor Exotic X on the Beach
Need More Charcoal? Add Box of 3 Kings 33mm (100ct)
1 x Smiley's Sexy Shisha (HT_SSS_001) = $7.00
Choose Smileys Sexy Flavor Bubble Berry
Choose Smileys Sexy Flavor Naughty Cow
Choose Smileys Sexy Flavor Blueberry
Choose Smileys Sexy Flavor Wedding Cake
2 x Smiley's Sexy Shisha (HT_SSS_001) = $14.00
Choose Smileys Sexy Flavor Horchata
1 x Stargate Natural Finger Hookah Charcoal - 1 kg (HC_SNC_001) = $6.95
2 x MNH Scallis Glass Phunnel Bowl Mod (HA_SCM_001) = $11.90
1 x Tangier's Small Phunnel Bowl (HA_SPB_001) = $12.59
Bowl Color Black/Blue
1 x MyaSaray Acrylic 4 Hose (HH_MS_004) = $89.99

A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by intangible

Firstly the facts:

Order contents:
Small Phunnel bowl
Scalli mod
Mya washable hose
100g of Fumari watermelon

Postage type chosen:4-6 day USPS for $18

Order made on:7th May
Order shipped on:14th May
Order recieved on:29th

Now where to begin what really disappointed me about this order was the lack of communication. After making my order it was not posted for 7 days because of customs concerns. However I was never emailed about this development and after wondering after 7 days why my order hadn't arrived I emailed them asking about the situation. I was informed that they order was indeed held and they are sorry I was not informed. This sort of angered me since I am fimiliar with US and Australian customs laws and if they had emailed me straight away I could have shared with them my knowledge and told them that I was willing to have it shipped out.

Apart from this after the order was apparently shipped I was not actually given a shipping number which I was suppose to be emailed as soon as my order was confirmed. Again this sort of added to the stress as after 10 days after the shipping I didn't know what the status of the package was. I finally was aware I had a shipping number when I made a post about the situation on the forum.

This aside however the items were very well packaged, which is always what you want when ordering ceramic and glass. And because of the multiple errors/misunderstanding with my order I was offered a 50g tobacco compensation the next time I ordered from them, which is good but the key problem is the motivation to order from them again. Considering the moutain of good reviews I am tempted to think that perhaps my bad order was a rare mistake, however I do think that the company needs more practise with international orders. If the company has some items that really impress me I may considering giving them another try. However overall not a very pleasant ordering experience. Edited by PersianPride