mnhookah

mushrat

Ordered a medium phunnel, scalli mod, and some mouthtips. Everything was packaged REALLY well and in perfect condition; the bowl had like 3 times around worth of bubble wrap on it. The shipping was really fast. I ordered on a monday and the order was received on that friday to ny. Will definitely be shopping there again.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys are great. I ordered a small phunnel, scallis mod, layalina 250g chocolate mint, and 84 piece box of coco naras. They also threw in 50g of fantasia mon cherry. Thanks guys! I ordered it on Friday, it was processed and shipped on monday and i got it on thursday. not bad!

Also, Ramsey helped me a lot. I had a ton of questions and he answered every single one. He helped me pick the color of my phunnel (which i love) and was willing to answer any other questions i had. Thanks so much guys! I will definitely be ordering from them!! Great guys!

EDIT: i forgot to mention that the packaging was great. it took me a long time to get the phunnel out of the packing. This box could have survived a long drop. tons of bubble wrap and packing peanuts. great! Edited by vegloo

Just got my order in today. A Mya Hose, adapter, box of 3 kings charcoal, nakhla cinnamon 50g and fantasia Mon Cherry 50g(Bonus)

I ordered the day before 4th of July so it was a long weekend before my order was shipped (not MNH fault) But it was shipped quickly and I received it quickly after the holiday. Everything arrived in great shape and even got a deck of AF playing cards and a sample of Fantasia Cherry that smells AWESOME. Can't wait to smoke with this stuff!!!

5 out of 5 for MNH!

I have ordered several times from MNhookahs and never have I been dissapointed. They always give me a free sample pack and rush the delivery. I usually get my package after about 3 days and I have never had a problem. There prices are extremely fair. and most recently they sent me a free pack of playing cards. I highly recommend this vendor

• 2 weeks later...
Placed an order tuesday around noon PST, Called Tarik directly. he was very nice on the phone dealing with my questions and conserns. he gathered my information and processed my order that same day.

Fast Forward to today (Friday 7/25/08) package came in the mail 100% filled and packaged very nicely!

I will always do business with MNH and look forward to their new and excited improvisions in the hookah smoking community.

10/10

PM'ed MNH and asked them to custom make me a Jet Funnel. Gave them the specs that I wanted. They got back to me quickly and sent me a pic so see if I liked the product that they created for me. It was made exactly to my specs and I bought it right away. They kept with me all the way through the sale. Great Experience with MNH. They will always have my business.

Thanks guys for all your help....

- Christian

I will only order from these guys,the have the best customer assistance and their shipping/processing is lightning fast.They always throw in freebies for me as well.These guys definitely have my business forever.

I've made 3 orders and have yet to be letdown.Everytime it is 2 days between order placed and order received.

YOU GUYS ROCK!

100/10

• 2 weeks later...
First Order from MNH

Jet Phunnel and Glass Screen.

Super packed and it amazingly well. Got it fast and it went so smoothly!

Tarik and Ramsey are top notch guys!

ok so i had a bad run with another vendor (pretty much all straight but just a lot of junk i had to deal with) so it was sooooo nice to have an order with no issues, given the order was smaller from MNH than the other guys but still perfect nonetheless

i ordered i think friday or saturday, shipped out monday i think, arrived today thursday. USPS mashed the hell out of the box, so badly it was marked with a sticker that said arrived damaged and retaped cause the box split open. even with that the 2 pack of tangiers and 50g of laylian i got were perfect (the 50g had a touch of juice that squeeked out but expected. i also got a scali mod and that thing was wrapped uber well with bubble wrap. all was packed with a lot of peanuts. came flawlessly and will do business with them again especially with smaller orders since USPS is a little cheaper for small packages.

10/10 for MNH (pending after edit)

~edit~ o i was tired when i was unpacking last night and forgot i ordered some tongs which didnt show up. the box was really damaged so im expecting they fell out (2 sides ripped out and half the box crushed) so ill call up MNH and see who needs to deal with USPS.

~edit~ dealt with usps with no results. emailed MNH and they just said they would give me a set of tongs next time i ordered just to let them know and they would toss them in. will totally be ordering from them again, only thing is i have more points at another vendor and will depend who has what in stock next order i place

-matt Edited by mattathayde

• 3 weeks later...
While I don't have my package yet (pending pickup at the Post Office), I had to come on and say WOW to MNH's shipping.

I ordered around lunchtime on Thursday. On Thursday night, I got the shipping notice email - now normally with other vendors, this is generated when they schedule a pickup with the package carrier -- with MNH - it means that the package was picked up and in the hands of USPS.

They delivered to my office Saturday when I ordered Thursday afternoon -- and I chose the 3-4 day cheaper shipping option.

So long as everything I ordered is in the box - this will have by far been my best hookah shopping experience from an online vendor at HookahForum.

Thanks guys!!!

Edit: Picked up the package and everything inside was perfect, and I also got a 50g box of Fantasia Guava Breeze.

Well packed, FAST shipping. Excellent vendor!

Put Order in around 1:30 Thursday Sep 4th. Got call at 2:30 saying didn't have one thing i wanted in that color.. Changed it to diff color. Still got my order out that day.

Got My order Saturday afternoon.

Order 4 different flavors of Tangiers. Razan hose. and med Phunnel bowl. All came great condtion.. Another A++++ for MNHookah. Main shop ill be buying from.

These guys did it again. I ordered 2 boxes of the Starlight coconut coals on wednesday and received the saturday afternoon. along with a free sample of Fantasia Apple Martini. 10/10 Edited by OC4111

Amazing, this is my new go-to vendor. I'm located in Canada, placed an order on Monday and it arrived a week later (5 bussiness days). No issues with customs although there was almost 2kg of mo'assel, my bowl and scalli mod were packed to resist a nuclear explosion. Plus the free small pack of Fantasia... Maybe folks in the US won't appreciate it, but here it's around 14$ for a 50g of Nakhla. And nothing but Nakhla available.
Overall 20 out of 10 happy.gif

I've had several orders through them, and never had problems at all. Only problem I've had was with my card being charged twice (not technically, the transaction was pending, then cancelled), but that was my fault because I had my billing address wrong.. doh! But everything has gotten here on time, and it good shape. I recenetly ordered a KM Exotica from them and it came in great shape. This is def. my goto vendor.

• 1 month later...
So I made a fairly large order from MNH, this month. Info and pics of it here.

Before I made the order, I had asked them about trying to get a different shipment method for my order since I wanted to lower down the shipping cost. Unfortunately that fell through (they couldn't fit everything inside the box for flat rate shipping), so I just went ahead and used the priority shipping. So here's a brief listing of how my order went.

7/10 Made order.

7/10 Order processed.

9/10 Package was sent for shipping.

12/10 Package was internationally dispatched.

17/10 Package reached arrived in my country. Cleared customs the same day.

20/10 Package reached my state.

24/10 Package received.

The reason why I received my package so late was because it was actually detained in the customs of my state. So I had to pick the package up from the post office, and I got charged $35 in tax, but managed to persuade the custom person to lower it to $20. Well, I should of told MNH to keep the description a bit more discreet to keep customs away, but at least I managed to get a bargain.

Packaging of the items can be seen from the link above.

Overall, I would definitely order again from MNH. They put in an excellent effort to get my package out quickly. For this, I give them a perfect 10/10.

• 4 weeks later...
Just got off the phone with Tarik and he walked me through my entire checkout since I had problems this morning.

Extremely patient and cooperative, very helpful! I'll post back when I see how long it takes to receive, although I was told it would be shipped out tomorrow morning and I'm a believer.

10/10

• 2 weeks later...
Another 10/10 for MNH!!

Okay so for the order.. LINK

Ordered on the 21st Nov and they sent the package out for shipping the same day! Amazing!

I took awhile for the package to actually get internationally dispatched (26th), but that's not Mnh's fault. I received the package on the 2nd of Dec.

Overall very good packaging, they did the documents real well (I didn't get taxed) and excellent shipping time!! 10/10

• 2 months later...
I can't say enough great things about MNH. Outstanding customer service. I mean, really. They go far and beyond what any other vendor does. You almost feel guilty that Tarik works so hard to give his customers the best customer service ever. MNH is one of the two vendors who get pretty much half my paycheck every couple of weeks. LOL!

Well, here's the packaging pics.

The mini phunnels were swimming in packing peanuts and still heavily wrapped in bubble wrap. Impressive.

50g pack of Fantasia Cupid's Arrow was included in each package.

10/10 and then some.

Thanks so much Tarik! Edited by arcane

I have a question...since I pre-ordered Scalli's Herbal shisha both that and the coals I ordered arn't due to ship out until the 3rd..which I'm totally fine with.

My question is. If I order something else say today or tomorrow, will that be shipped out with the other stuff (maybe reducing on shipping costs)?