mnhookah

mushrat

Like many others I am very happy with the speed my order arrived! I ordered Friday June 15 and expected to get the package Wednesday. Decided to check the status of my order a little bit ago via USPS tracking number. It said it was delivered at 1:11 this afternoon. I was thinking, wait, it has to be at a post office and will probably get here tomorrow but I decided to call my brother anyways (I'm at work). He walked out the front door and tripped over a huge box! I said ok thanks, put it on my bed, don't open it or I will punch your face in (yes I really said that, those with brothers will understand). I will update as to the contents and their condition later but this is the contents of my order:

1 x Tangier's Large Phunnel Bowl
- Bowl Color: yellow $12.59
1 x MNH Scallis Glass Phunnel Bowl Mod $5.95
1 x Tangiers Premium Sampler Pack 500g #2 $20.49
1 x Starbuzz Premium 250g
- Choose Starbuzz Flavor: Exotic Chocolate Mint $19.95

Sub-Total: $58.98
Discount Coupons:hookahforum: -$5.35
United States Postal Service (1 x 3.674lbs) (Priority (2 - 3 Days)): $9.20
Total: $62.83

so the cheap shipping (2-3) took Saturday, Sunday, got here Monday!

Now i can't wait to get off work to go home and open up my stuffs!

UPDATE!

Took a while but im finally back on to edit. Everything was shipped perfectly! bowl and mod were very carefully packaged! its a pain to have to cut open bubble wrap but im glad to do it knowing that it was shipped carefully with customer in mind!

If you haven't noticed i will be buying from MNH more!!!

only thing i guess i could complain about would be the selection of flavors. Would like to see more flavors from them. only about 11 flavors of starbuzz on there but i dont know if i will be buying it again. not that its not great tobacco but i think i have become addicted to Tangiers! Edited by EternalSoil

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently bought a small glass funnel bowl and scalli's mod for said bowl. I actually placed 2 separate orders because, at first, I couldn't decide if I wanted the mod or not. MNH was great. They combined the orders so I'd save on shipping, emailed me right away saying that it'd take a bit because they didn't have any of mods in, but would be getting some in within a few days. When I received the items they were packaged really well and were exactly what I wanted. A+

I also recently made an order through MNH because of the good reviews I've read.

I was eager to get some Smiley's stuff since it's not exactly easy to find, and they carried it. All of the flavors I wanted were out of stock, which happens and doesn't bother me at all, especially since it's made by one guy. Well, I ordered the three flavors I wanted anyway, and effectively back ordered the items that I wanted. I mentioned in the order that whenever they get them in to ship it, and I was aware that I ordered out of stock items.

I then PM'd MNHookah on the forum just to keep the messaging laid back so that he/they didn't feel like they needed to respond immediately, and basically asked if they knew when Smiley's would be coming in. They hadn't heard back at that point, but offered me a refund if I wanted it. That's pretty damn cool of them since they have to pay fees to refund money and I hadn't even asked.

All in all, great experience thus far, and I'll order from there as often as possible, but I just wish they had some more starbuzz flavors.

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered a Tangier's Medium Phunnel and Scalli Mod on 6/25.

Received it on 6/29.

Everything was packed up extremely well and surrounded by packing nuts. Great service and Tarik always answered my questions promptly and succinctly. Looking forward to doing business with MN Hookah again soon.

9/10

• 2 weeks later...
Once again another awesome order gone very well. ordered friday came monday! Called me telling me they were out of orange soda so i could switch it to something else. asked them if they sold something else (not on their website but hookah related) said they didnt but had a few or something. i just randomly checked the very nicely packed box and found the other thing i asked about! they sent it anyways! no charge, nice surprise from them! This is why i order from MNHookah!

I didnt want to say what it was so people dont think that they just give stuff away. but these guys really are great!

I can't remember the exactly date, but I ordered a box of 3k quicklites and a Medium Tangiers Phunnel w/ mod and I got it in the mail 2 days later. Great service. Quick and speedy. My only disappointment stems from their lack of Tangiers. They always seem to be out when I go to order.

I just got my small Phunnel Bowl with mod from them. I ordered Friday afternoon and got it today and I'm in Utah... VERY FAST SHIPPING! They offer a forum discount (which is pretty much a requirement now for me to buy from you) and the Watermelon Layalina that I orderd showed up fresh as well. 9 out of 10... My only gripe is that their website is a bit difficult to browse.

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered a box of Three Kings coals from MNHookah on 7/23/07. Was disappointed to receive an e-mail later that day informing me they were out of stock until the next day, and (Tarrik I think) asked me if I still wanted them shipped out. Anyway, he shipped them out promptly the next day and I received them 7/26/07, which was still quicker than most other sites I've ordered from.

I was extremely satisfied with MNHookah's communication and their extremely quick shipping. Item arrived in perfect condition on top of that!

10/10

I ordered a Tangiers small Super Chief bowl on 7/26 in the evening. It arrived on 7/30. It was packaged in alot of bubble wrap and foam peanuts. Probably could have survived being dropped off a building it was packaged so well! biggrin.gif They sent all the e mails needed including tracking number. Very good company, I highly recommend them.

Shipping to APO was very fast:
Date ordered: 7/25
Date shipped: 7/25
Date I got it: 8/1

I ordered a tangier's small phunnel bowl, a glass mod, 2 250g of tangiers, a mya hose, and a box of easylites. Packaging was okay everything was fine execpt my phunnel bowl sad.gif

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/bpn...86/DSC05166.jpg

I sent Tarik an email, hopfully he gets back to me.

-Benji

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered Tangiers Kashmir Peach, Starbuzz Irish Creme, Smiley's Irish Creme.
They didn't have the Starbuzz flavor, so they emailed me and called me right away to get a replacement flavor.
I ended up asking for mango, which was a good choice.

Once I replied, I received the order really quickly.
Awesome Service. They're totally on top of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered Tangier's Small Phunnel Bowl and MNH Scallis Glass Phunnel Bowl Mod. Placed the order Saturday night the 18th and immediately received an e-mail confirming my order. Since I ordered on a late Saturday night my order did not get shipped and processed till Monday morning. As soon as they sent out my order they sent me an e-mail with my tracking number. So my order shipped on the 20th and received it today on the 22nd. Great and fast service!!! Order was properly wrapped in bubble wrap and then in a box full of peanuts. Definitely would buy from MNhookah again!

date ordered: august 16th 2007
date shipped: august 17th 2007
date received: august 24th 2007
items ordered: 1 phunnel mod, 3 boxes easy-lite

the phunnel mod was wrapped nicely in bubble wrap. charcoal was placed nicely in the shipping container and filled with shipping peanuts.
nothing was damaged. no duties/taxes from the canadian border services agency.
i am a happy customer.

• 3 weeks later...
Just ordered a hookah from there and I thought that they charged me three times so I called them and left a message. Literally, an hour later they call back and clear everything up with me and help me get my transaction through.

Customer Service ...... A+

I'll let ya'll know about the hookah. Should be shipping out tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...
I also order two things on 10/3 and they arrived, either 10/5, 10/4. I was gone all weekend so i really can't be sure, but still very fast and awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
great company. i ordered on the 25th and got my package on the 31st (i`m in europe so that is very fast).

every single item i ordered was carefully wrapped in bubble plastic and brown paper (probably so customs wouldn`t tax the hell out of it),
and the package was marked as a gift. all the tobacco was very fresh and smelled delicious when i opened the box.
i even got a free 50g pack of fantasia mango shisha!

needless to say i will order from them again in the future. these guys deserve an A+

order date: 10-22-2007
ship date: 10-23-2007
arrival date: 10-30-2007
pickup date: 10-31-2007

items ordered: red nammor hose, mya qt base grommet, mya qt hose grommet, mya qt bowl grommet, 250g starbuzz white peach
also included in package: 50g fantasia wild mango

this is my second time ordering from MNH and their efficiency along with friendly customer service and pricing made me really glad that i purchased from them again. the box was sealed nicely and filled with packing nuts (or whatever they are called) and each package of tobacco was wrapped again in packing paper and tape. nothing leaked. nothing damaged.
thanks tarik!

here are some pics of my package....

Placed an order with the on November 6th(Yesterday) and got my package today. A lot better then any other company ever shipped to me ever and it was only $8 for shipping.
Granted I only live like 30-40 minutes from them so I shouldn't be so surprised about it. I just like that I don't have to wait to fuel my addiction.
cool.gif

Everything came with the packing peanuts and nothings wrong with anything I ordered.
Will buy from again.
A+++

Minnesota Hookah

Order

Items:
Tangier's Medium Phunnel Bowl - $12.59
MNH Scallis Glass Phunnel Bowl Mod - $5.95
Mya Hose Grommet - $1.00
Mya Bowl Grommet - $1.50
Al Amir Premium 250g - Blackberry - $9.95
Al Amir Premium 250g - Watermelon - $9.95

Sub Total: $40.94
Discounts: -$3.91

Total: $37.03 USD ($34.90 CAD)

Shipping

Type: United States Postal Service (1 x 2.75lbs) (Priority Mail International (6 - 10 Days)
Ordered: 31 Oct 07
Processed: 01 Nov 07
Shipped: 02 Nov 07
Arrived: 06 Nov 07

Sub Total: $20.10
Customs Taxes: $0.00 - The packing slip labelled the items as "molasses, ceramic bowl, gifts".

Total: $20.10 USD ($18.94 CAD)

Customer Service

Packaging: Excellent! All the breakable items were wrapped in huge amounts of bubble wrap and each tub of tobacco was individually wrapped in packing paper and lots of packing tape. The box was also filled with a massive amount of packing peanuts. They obviously took the time to pack this stuff properly. Very impressed.
Errors: None
Ease Of Order: The website is well designed and nice to look at and creating a profile was a very simple process. One thing I do not like about the website is how the items are displayed, I would prefer a grid style lay out instead of having to click next 3-6 times to view all the items for sale. It is a small annoyance, but it will not stop me from ordering there in the future.

Overall

MN Hookah is an excellent company to order from. The shipping was super fast, they pack their products well, their prices are on par with other companies, their website is easy to use, and they have a good selection of tobaccos, accessories, and charcoal. I am so impressed I will be using MN Hookah in the future as my sole source for Hookah accessories and tobacco. Unfortunately, due to their poor selection of hookahs I will still be buying hookahs from other online stores that offer a better selection. That being said I still give them a solid:

10/10

In the past two weeks I spent about $130 with these guys and I, for one, welcome our new hookah overlords. There isn't a better feeling in the world then making a purchase online then having it be at your door the very next day. I placed my order on Monday afternoon and they shipped the package the same day. At noon today there's this happy little white box at my front door.
Since everyone and their mother seems to own and use a funnel bowl on these forums and I am in need of a new bowl I decide to buy a medium funnel. I also wanted to try some of that SB Pumpkin Pie as it is almost Thanksgiving.
I open my package like it's Christmas time and start pulling out and looking at the stuff I bought. The bowl is wrapped in so much bubble wrap. I could whip that thing against the wall and it still wouldn't break. I pull out my tobacco which smells great and my charcoal which the package is huge. I thought I would try some Stargate charcoal instead of the Japanese coals I usually use to see if they are any better and even right now they are. There's got to be 1.5-2x more coals for the same price so if these smoke well I will be buying more.
After I get everything out of the box I ordered I quickly search the package to make sure I'm not missing anything before I throw it out. At the bottom of my package there is this small box. MNH gave me a 50g package of Fantasia Pina Colada for free. I must say this is the icing on the cake( is a lie). Thanks a lot guys.

10/10
A+++