Tealight Method

entrailsgalore

• 2 weeks later...
i agree wit evan

creative, and something cool to impress friends with though

also i gave some thought, whatif you put the tealite shell over the coal, so it went bowl, coal, tealight deal...this would trap heat therefore making the sheesh heat faster, more even and possibly save coals? idk ill give it a try

QUOTE (art_official)
i agree wit evan

creative, and something cool to impress friends with though

also i gave some thought, whatif you put the tealite shell over the coal, so it went bowl, coal, tealight deal...this would trap heat therefore making the sheesh heat faster, more even and possibly save coals? idk ill give it a try

the thing with that is you would have to love the taste of burning metal smile.gif the tealight candle base burns really easily , it did this to me every time I tried it and I have foil inbetween it and the coal, and I tried 1/2 coal and then 1 coal and the problem I had is when the bowl starts going it is good till it heats the metal up and burns , but if you start with not enough heat it wont go.

I will try this a third time sometime ( when I dont feel like using my phunnel bowl lol) but both times I have tried this method they worked fine for me with no burning. And Idont think my tealight is made out of diff foil than yours, so Im not sure whats going on there.

• 2 months later...
Hey,
as i`m also from germany i know about this method.
On the pics in the begining of this thread not every thing is correct. I`ve never tryed the tealigth method because i
always make a ring of metal foil (hope you understand what i mean). I think this is better becaus you can make the
ring as big as your bowl is.
@aerorox and mountainsmoke: Greetings from shisha-forum.de^^