What the Heck is this stuff??

QUOTE (Sonthert)
Thats gaps, not gaos. Sorry. Also, you can leave a larger center hole than normal, to get a better flow. Pretend its phunnel bowl, with out the phunnel...I bet that stuff would smoke dynamite in a phunnel.

With the coals directly on the tobacco?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. Anticipation over. All samples went out yesterday or will go out at lunch today. If you got a reply from me via PM you'll be getting soem in the next few days. packaging it was a pain.

There were 2 different "types" of this stuff, basically the same, just looked and smelled a ittle differently. so some are getting one, some the other.

Good luck!

jus picked up the goods.. i;ll smoke it sometime this week when I get to the store to buy some supplies.. i have a few ideas, i'll let you know how it turns out

BTW Thanks Mush

Okay folks, I'm just finished up. I cleaned out the hookah, made myself a cup of my favorite Indian tea (I thought it would be appropiate), and got to smoking. and HEEEERES the review.

Mushy's Indian Tobacco

Setup: Taqseem Junior With Mod bowl, 3K coal straight on top.

Cut: REALLY Dry and grainy. I mixed with honey until it was mealy, like smiley mentioned.

Smell: Smells like a really fine tobacco. I kept thinking of Acid Cigars for some reason.

Smoke: Decent clouds.

Flavor: Really strong...I can't quite put my finger on it...almost tastes like a meat Smoker with cherry smoke, with a honey taste behind it. The smell of the smoke has a honey scent too, I'm adoring it.

Duration: Lasted about half an hour, then I flipped the puck over (it caramelized and become solid) and It kept going for another 20 minutes.

Buzz: I'm a regular Zag smoker, and this stuff mopped the floor with me. I felt lightheaded as hell after a few good puffs...I swear, almost felt like a certain herb. And whoever said they couldn't stand after smokign it wasn't kidding. I stood up to get some sugar for my tea, and I wobbled all the way over.

All in all, I'd buy this in a heart beat. MUCH more enjoyable than Zag. I was intending to study while I smoked, but I couldn't think straight during the process, heh.

I tip to those than havn't smoke it yet...treat it like a cigar. Those quick inward puffs make it slam out CLOUDS. Careful guys, this stuffs the real deal.