What the Heck is this stuff??

lake: he said they used honey, he's not around anymore so i cant ask him again. I'll keep trying a few more times with honey, if that continues to fail, ill look around here for some glycerine, if i can't find any, I'll let you know, thanks for the offer though. smile.gif

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mush my buddy Abraham is comeing to the lounge today. He's bring some of that mixture. He said we need to mix very little Honey in. It should look like little rocks. The mix should be able to stick together but crumb apart very easy. I will let you know more after he get here. Hope this helps. Abraham said it pretty strong and Crazy. Will make our Head Spin. Ah yea
Smiley

posted on smileys blog.

Mush from the Hookah Forum had recieved a gift from a friend. Hookah Shisha or I should say a form of it from India. The package contain what looks to be a dry powder mixture. Mush’s friend says to mix with honey. I saw the picks to his first try. I think it was to thick.Not able to draw air thru. My friend has the same stuff. Mush if you happen to come here to read this. He used a very small amount of honey.I mean a couple of drops. You want it to be millie. Like when they make pie crust. Little pebbles. We smoke this Shisha. First it was very harsh at first but the sugar started to creat its own candy screen. This type of session requires the Coal to be placed directly on the Shisha. That was a very tasty and strong treat. I think the next time I’m going to add some fresh fruit. See if that works. Oh Head Spins woohoo
Smoke well Hookahteers
Smiley

just in case he doesnt post it here. again those are smileys words not mine, im not taking credit for them in any way.

ok, so we're trying it again. just a little honey, making little balls. packing those in the bowl and coals right oon top.
getting a little smoke and a huge head rush.

hey smiley. If i send you a bag of this stuff, can you take some photo's of how this is supposed to be set up?

wow that stuff is looks strange.. ill try it if you want to send a sample ill tell you what its like. have you tasted it yet like eat a little bit for a taste i would probably try it as gross as it sounds you could learn alot from trying that

QUOTE (mushrat)
well, for what little smoke i got, almost fell out of my chair...
this stuff is going to kick my arse if we ever get it burning right.
hahahaha thts great.. did it taste alright though?

haha i thought i was the only one who seen this stuff. my friend (of india-n heritage) had some at a party i went to couple years back i asked him what it was he said it was premium traditional indian tobacco. personally i was up to smoke it but it looked like shit. When he mixed it he added honey and 1-2 drops of lemon extract and loaded it up in a 4ft hookah. it didn't smoke all that great, not to many thick clouds, but i swear that after 2 inhales from that hookah it felt like my head dislodged from my body and was filled with helium and rapidly rising to the ceiling. So immediately after i stood up i fell straight down into my chair. it didn't taste all that bad the extract made it really lemon-ey.

A couple of tips, just from older tobacco lore. Make sure your gaos between the glop and the bowl are smaller and its gonna take alot more charcoal than you are used to using. In the grand old days of gulfii tobacco, we would have to cover the head in charcoal to get it smoking right.

I would like to know how this all turned out?
Did Smiley get it to work well? Any photos?
Would dry powdered snuff work the same as this Indian stuff?

Thanks, Adi