Genuine Hookahs Strikes Again!

So I ordered an acrylic Mya silver hookah on GH. Lo and behold I got a GREEN acrylic MYA hookah with a three queens box of coals. I sent him an email and hopefully everything gets worked out!

I just wanted everyone to know about how he messed up my order....juss in case anyone is worried about ordering from that site!

Surprisingly...the MYA is shorter than i expected...i thought it would be bigger than my egyptian but i guess it includes the bowl height...?

Why, oh why, do you people keep ordering from this guy? Given all the crap that has gone down with him, we still get a post like this once a week. I have no sympathy whatsoever, though I do hope your order gets sorted out. Good luck man.

QUOTE (ioannisds)
Why, oh why, do you people keep ordering from this guy?  Given all the crap that has gone down with him, we still get a post like this once a week.  I have no sympathy whatsoever, though I do hope your order gets sorted out.  Good luck man.

Kinda inclinded to agree with ioannisds here.

As someone else said in a previous thread, maybe time to remove GH from the list of suppliers?

-OR- Maybe have a list of 'Hookahforum.com' tried & trusted suppliers
that can be given a vote by members ?

JD

I rather like that voting idea Johnny. And really, I don't care how many disclaimers a guy has, when you order a specific item, you should be getting that item, not whatever is lying around.

I seriously assumed one of the people that had commented before me would have been mushy XD. I was shocked to find that he hadn't reared his head yet.

You know what they say though...every time mushy gets to say "I told you so" an angel gets SARS. So lets band together, and make sure he's never logically right again! MWAHAHAA

I reitierate my call for immediate removal from the vendor list. Readmission upon signing a code of conduct. Permanent ban if he violates it. He needs us more than we need him.

Does anyone else think there should be a review section for retailers the way there is for tobbacco so we can hear the good and the bad? And if things get fixed people can edit there post. I'd be happy to talk about the retailers I've done business with (hookah-shisha & hookahcomany). Any one else like this idea?

Look in general all these online stores suck. I just learned my order from hookah-shisha was only mailed out 3 days after I made the order and I believe hookahcompany.com has a similar policy on international orders. Nothing is every going to beat a local store that you can go to and physically inspect what you are buying.

QUOTE (PersianPride)
Look in general all these online stores suck. I just learned my order from hookah-shisha was only mailed out 3 days after I made the order and I believe hookahcompany.com has a similar policy on international orders. Nothing is every going to beat a local store that you can go to and physically inspect what you are buying.

Yes, but we can make a more educated guess on which online stores have a better track record than others, and decide which one we'd rather use based on people's reviews/experiences.

I get most of my stuff locally, but when I do order online, I have a very good idea on who I'm going to go with. I've built that list by personally ordering from them and getting a good experience, and also by learning about that company through this very forum. If more than one person tends to have a negative experience with a certain company, then I probably won't do business with them myself.

Then there is the topic of customer service. I won't hold a company personally responsible for life if they mess up something with my order, but I do expect them to make the transaction right in the end. Were they enjoyable to talk to over the phone and were very interested in fixing my order? If so, then yes I will order from them again. But the way GH handles his customers, he's never touched one of my dimes, and he never will. That is a fact...