Finally ordered a QT!

Alright, I just couldn't stand it anymore. I wanna be in the QT club too!

I just placed an order through hookahkings and hookahcompany that adds up to:

MYA Blue Glass Hookah (QT)
84 Inch Washable Luxury Hookah Hose (MYA)
Golden Canary Hookah Charcoal (never tried anything but QL)
Premium Funnel Hookah Head

and for the tobac, I ordered (all 50g boxes):

Al Waha: After Nine
Orange Cream
Strawberry
Bounty
Cappuccino
Vanilla
Winter Flower

Layalina: Black Grape

Al Amir: Cherry

So what do you think?

I havn't tried it yet but Layalina Black Grape smells so good. I have it in my box of stuff right now. As for the QT I've never used one but they sound great. As for the washable hoses, those seem so much better then ones you can't wash. Have Fun.

dont worry shavo, im not in the QT club either and dont plan on being in it in the future. nothin against the QT but i have no use for another hookah! ohh and kite, your gonna love Al amir cherry, one of the best damn flavors my taste buds have ever tasted!

QUOTE (xpimpitox)
dont worry shavo, im not in the QT club either and dont plan on being in it in the future. nothin against the QT but i have no use for another hookah!

Exactly, I already have my Egyptian, which smokes great. The only reason I would get another is if this one broke.

hookah kings is a joke. dont order from that company. If you were smart and wanted to save money you would have ordered directly from myasaray.com

Hookah Kings ripped my ass off and never sent me a new bowl after i complained about the old one being broken when it was shipped. They gace me the wrong hose and the ball bearing was the wrong size even when i called to make sure it would work.

These people are dumbasses

the Hookah expert

Sean

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1)
hookah kings is a joke. dont order from that company. If you were smart and wanted to save money you would have ordered directly from myasaray.com

Hookah Kings ripped my ass off and never sent me a new bowl after i complained about the old one being broken when it was shipped. They gace me the wrong hose and the ball bearing was the wrong size even when i called to make sure it would work.

These people are dumbasses

the Hookah expert

Sean

Well what steps did you take to get your order fixed? Please don't tell me your order got messed up, you sent them a email which didn't get responded to and that was that...

I only say this because HookahKings seems to do pretty well around here with everyone whos ordered from them, unless a whole lot of people have ordered from them, and never bothered to write of their misfortunes with them like you have...

What you should have done upon arrival of your order was called up the company and talked with them over the phone. Straighten things out with them personally, not through email, which can sometimes give you trouble. Hell for all I know you did call them up, but I'm 100% certain that if you had called them up, they would have made things right, bare minimum they would have shipped you the correct pieces free of charge.

QUOTE (kitefanatic)
Alright, I just couldn't stand it anymore. I wanna be in the QT club too!

I just placed an order through hookahkings and hookahcompany that adds up to:

MYA Blue Glass Hookah (QT)
84 Inch Washable Luxury Hookah Hose (MYA)
Golden Canary Hookah Charcoal (never tried anything but QL)
Premium Funnel Hookah Head

and for the tobac, I ordered (all 50g boxes):

Al Waha: After Nine
             Orange Cream
             Strawberry
             Bounty
             Cappuccino
             Vanilla
             Winter Flower

Layalina: Black Grape

Al Amir:  Cherry

So what do you think?

I think you made a very good first purchase biggrin.gif

The QT is a very good hookah nice mini hookah that your going to be very satisfied with. I have a sky blue s-class and it smokes like a house on fire.

Nice selection of Shisha as well.

As Paul mentioned AW after nine is tasty and one of my favorite go to shishas. I've heard that the cappuchino & strawbery are very good too.

A vendor made me smell the layalina black grape thay had and the stuff smells like grape bubblelicious. Let us what you think of it.

I like them honestly, they have a great selection and they are great ppl to work with. You have to realize that they fill massive orders and shit happens...Like yash said you have to be proactive when trying to fix an issue rather than reactive!

I called them on the phone. The guy said he would ship me something the next day. I got an email with a tracking number that didnt work and that was enough to say just fuck it because it was 30 bucks.

They lost my business. I would stick with the hookahcompany.com or just order direct from the brand

Sean

QUOTE (Sonthert)
Perhaps there was some mixup, I'm sure if you'd called them back, they would have taken care of it. Send me a PM and I'll call them and see if I can't get some satisfaction for you.
Thanks anyway Sonthert but I have decided to take my business elsewhere. I am sticking with the hookahcompany.com and local shops around the tempe area. Next week I am going home to chicago and I will pick up any supplies there at Guess Hookah that I may need for the rest of the school year. I usually buy my tobacco in bulk and I expect a shipment from the hookahcompany on thursdaywith new tobacco, and the bowl hookahkings screwed me over on.

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1)
I called them on the phone. The guy said he would ship me something the next day. I got an email with a tracking number that didnt work and that was enough to say just fuck it because it was 30 bucks.

They lost my business. I would stick with the hookahcompany.com or just order direct from the brand

Sean

I work in shipping myself and, i don't know the circumstances, but once a tracking number is generated you receive an email ... but that doesn't mean it had been shipped yet. Depending, there could be a few hour delay between when the item is first scanned by the person picking it up and when the website is updated with information on your package.

EDIT: I'm currently awaiting my 2nd order through hookahkings, and i also ordered a QT from them. My first order was no problem came before the estimated delivery date and everything was great. I will post my experience once i receive my package.