Romman 'reviews' at hookah-shisha

I'm well aware that romman is associated with hookah-shisha but man they really aren't very subtle about their promotion of the tobacco. I was looking at their tobacco reviews in the Romman category and I saw this:

"My favorite"

"Dang its goood!"

"The best"

"Freakin awesome!"

Well i thought I wonder what the reviews for al fakher 250g are like and I found nothing, tried al amir 250g and again nothing. Then I clicked on Havana and finally saw another review for the more premium tobaccos and guess what I found:

"Excellent shisha, as good a Romman, long 'wet' smoke"
laugh.gif

I got started on romman way back when with my first hookah, and the local head shop sells it 4.50 a 50g box and every 7th box free. I like it, but that being said I stick exculusivly to strawberry, peach and Mango. Everyone has diffrent opinion, but I agree Hookah-Shisha is way biased

Lmao, doubt the reviews will ever make it to the site. At any rate, I only ever tried Rommon mint, and it was just...so so, at best. I thought the texture to be waxy, and the flavor to be just kind...blah. I have a free 50g coming to me, so I guess I'll be trying it again. Maybe I'll get cherry.

I really don't like Romman in general. Their mint is apparently a good mixer though, I found that out tonight smile.gif

Mmmmm. A little Romman mint with Nakhla Cappuccino and milk in the base

EDIT: Hahaha, you can see my brother's old Pine Wood Derby trophy in the corner of the room I smoke in

Yeah... I packed a bowl 3 days ago, but then wasn't able to smoke it. I forgot about it, and decided to give natural coals another try, and man, it was one of the best sessions I've ever had. The smoke was so incredibly thick I couldn't believe it.

That picture was taken towards the end of the first bowl (had 2 since it was so nice), so the smoke had thinned out a bit by then. It was white as snow and dense as cement before that, so good.

That's true, it's never packed dense either, so it's easy to sprinkle in and get going. I noticed that I get a buzz sometimes though, and being a heavy cigar smoker, I almost NEVER get any sort of nicotine buzz at all. But a large bowl of straight Romman throws me for a loop.

Oh yeah, I got mine for free smile.gif. 2 50g packages, cherry and mint. The cherry is so sweet I throw up when I smoke it, and the mint is so strong that it only takes ~5 'pieces'/leaves to add to the flavor of a huge bowl of Nakhla Cappuccino (not too strong in the first place though)

romman is pure crap! i have tried cherry at a lounge and got a 50g box of strawberry and they both sucked big time. i will never spend my hard earned cash on romman again.

It's meh. Some flavors are good/okay, some are crap. It's not bad, but it's not worth the money imo.

I noticed that I get a buzz sometimes though, and being a heavy cigar smoker, I almost NEVER get any sort of nicotine buzz at all. But a large bowl of straight Romman throws me for a loop.  

That's another thing. I buzz too much on Romman. No idea why. It goes straight from no buzz to a sick, unpleasant buzz.
Totally skips the nice put-me-to-sleep buzz.

The owner of Hookah-Shisha is Mr. Romman. He gets that stuff made exclusively for his company. Very few honey based tobaccos left...all corn syrup now. I wonder if they've changed manufacturers any time recently. Romman lemon used to be awesome, although I haven't tried it recently.

Haha, I just noticed this on Hookah-Shisha.com's product description of the 'Conservation Bowl'

This product was formerly named the “30 Minute Bowl” but the title was not accurate because the Long Lasting Romman Shisha gives you way more than 30 Minutes of smoke from one session with this bowl.

lmao on the conservation bowl thing.

Yea i had noticed this back when for some odd reason none of my reviews ever got up on the products XD even after i wrote out a nice well thought out one just for them, bastages!!