First Hookah purchase in almost 10 years

DrSmokes

Today I bought a brand new hookah, something I haven't done in YEARS. The one I have been using all this time started having cracks in the pipe that I didn't notice for a while, until I heard some sloshing around within the pipe itself. Seems to have then created a mold problem where every time I smoked, the next day the base would have shit floating around in it. I thought maybe it was saliva or something from the hose but I never remembered it being an issue before (since I clean the hookah and hose often). Well, I had let it sit out to dry for a couple days when I left town and when I came back, I could see the mold growth. 

I've been smoking from my 3 hose since I found that out. Not ideal since I had to modify it so I could smoke from it (blocked one of the hose ports completely, added a balloon with a  hole on the other for a purge). It's a cheap chinese hookah and I'm not a fan of it but it's been getting the job done I guess.

So I got an email stating a discount on the hookah I've been eyeing (plus an additional discount code) and I jumped on the opportunity. 

LULfZMi.png

Looking forward to getting it hopefully by the end of the week. I think I have a base that will fit it...I hope it fits, otherwise, will be waiting even longer when I have to buy a new base. I'm super stoked! Been wanting this one for a while couldn't bring myself to buy it until I saw the discount.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...